Indusind Bank launches a awesome premium category card for their customers named Indusind Bank Duo card. Cardholders can use the card as Credit card and Debit card. The card has two magnetic stripes and two EMV Chips. You can use the card as you need it. There is no need to carry multiple card. There are so many benefits of this card such as reward points, offers on travel, movies, lifestyle etc. It has also concierge services, auto assistance, Assurance, customer service etc.
- The applicant should be an Indian or non resident Indian.
- The applicant should be 18 years old or more.
- The applicant should be salaried or self employed.
- The applicant should have a good source of income.
- Identity proof: Aadhaar Card, Voter Id card, Passport, Driving licence, Ration card.
- Address proof: Ration card, Aadhaar card, latest electricity bill or phone bill, bank statement, passport, Driving license.
- Income proofs: Bank statement of last 3 months, salary slip of last 3 months.
Fees: There are two types of fees. If you choose Duo Premier then-
- Rs.3000 for joining fees
- Rs.799 for annual fees
- Value of the voucher Rs.3000.
These vouchers can be used in Louis Philippe, Titan, Aldo, Bata, Fab hotels, Mark and Spencer transactions.
If you choose Duo Plus then-
- Rs.1500 for joining fees
- Rs 799 for annual fees
- Value of the vouchers Rs.1000
These vouchers can be used at Levis, Pantaloons, Bata, Pizza hut, United colours of Benetton transaction.
Benefits of the Indusind Bank Duo Credit Card:
- Welcome offer: There is no welcome offer for the cardholders.
- Reward points: You can earn reward points when you spend money from your Indusind Bank Duo card for your daily needs.
You will get 1 reward points when you spend Rs.150.
Reward points are redeemable. You can redeem your reward points through various ways. You can choose from beauty products, home and kitchen appliances, electronics goods or you can use through various gift vouchers of Genesis luxury and oberoi hotels and resorts.
You can redeem your through cash ( 1 reward points is equals to 0.75 rupees).
- Movies offer: You will get discount on movies ticket booking. If you book a ticket from bookmyshow.com you can get a free ticket worth Rs.250. You can get 12 free tickets every year.
To avail this offer you have to choose Avail offers and discounts in the offer section of your Indusind Bank Duo card.
- Offers on Travel: You can get lounge access to more than 700 places. You can make your Travel easy with your Indusind Bank Duo credit card through its priority pass membership.
You will get 8 free lounge access across many countries per year. You can save approximately Rs.16000 in a year.
- Concierge services: You will get concierge services with this card which is available in 24×7. With this facility you can avail pre-trip assistance, flight booking, hotel reservation, sports and entertainment booking etc.
You can also get the facilities of roadside repair, emergency fuel supply, flat tyre services, battery service etc. With the help of its Auto Assist Facility.
- Fuel surcharge waiver: You will get a freedom of 1% fuel surcharge at any petrol pump in India. To avail this offer you have to transact between Rs.400 to Rs.4000.
- Insurance policy: There is a insurance policy which makes your travel safer. This policy is applicable against losing of passport, losing of baggage, delaying of baggage, losing of ticket, air accident etc. The amounts are-
- Rs.50000 for losing of passport
- Rs.1lakh for losing of baggage
- Rs.25000 for delaying of baggage
- Rs.25000 for losing of ticket
- Rs.25000 for missing of connection
- Up to Rs.25lakh for air accident.
Benefits of Indusind Bank Duo Debit Card:
- Reward points: You can earn reward points when you transact from your Indusind Bank Duo Debit card.
You will get 100 reward points when you transact at Indusind Bank ATM.
The offer is valid only 60 days after receiving the card.
You will get 50 reward points when you transact at other ATM. This offer is also valid for 60 days after receiving the card.
You will get 100 reward points for Mobile banking transactions.
100 reward points for using the card for International or domestic shopping.
50 reward points for e-commerce transaction.
100 reward points for internet banking transaction.
You can redeem these reward points through cash credit, Indus moments etc.
- Movies offer: When you book a ticket from bookmyshow.com you will get a ticket absolutely free worth Rs.250.
- Fuel surcharge waiver: There is no offer.
- Insurance policy: Rs.3 lakh for losing of card.
Rs.2 lakh for personal accident.
Rs.50000 for purchase protection.
Rs.25 lakh for air accident.
How to use Indusind Bank Duo Credit Card: You can use your Indusind Bank Duo Card for two purposes- credit card and debit card.
For cash withdrawals use the card as debit card at ATMs. Insert the blue arrow side into ATMs. Enter your PIN for withdraw your money.
When you want to use it as credit card, you have to insert the yellow arrow side.
- When you want to use your card for POS terminals, insert the card into POS machine from yellow arrow side and enter your PIN of credit card for credit card transactions. And insert the card from blue arrow side and enter your PIN od debit card for Debit card transactions.
- You can use your Duo card for online transaction. Enter your card number, expiry date,CVV of your credit card and debit card ( what you want). Then enter your OTP for complete the transaction.
Customer service: For more details you can contact in this 24×7 helpline number 1860 267 7777.
100X Gain Rating: 5 stars.
Final Opinion: If you are searching for a credit card cum debit card then Indusind Bank Duo card is the first choice for you. It has all the world-class facilities that will help you to save money.