The indusind bank indulge credit card is one of the most premium credit cards offered by Indusind Bank. This is one of the few Indian credit cards that come with a no-pre-set spending limit. While this card charges a whopping Rs.2,00,000 annual fee, it lets you enjoy a complimentary priority pass membership, free movie tickets every month, complimentary golf rounds, and above all a no pre-set spending limit. More about the indusind bank credit card benefits of the card are discussed below.
How does the indusind bank indulge credit card eligibility work?
- Resident Type: Indian.
- Indusind bank credit card eligibility criteria for salaried person:
- Age: 18 to 60 yrs.
- Income: Rs.48 lakh annually.
- Indusind bank credit credit card eligibility criteria for self-employed person:
- Age: 18 to 60 yrs.
- Income: Rs.60 lakh annually.
- An excellent CIBIL score (750 or more) is mandatory to apply for this Indusind indulge credit card.
- A good relationship with the bank will help you to get this indulge credit card more easily
As you submit your indusind bank credit card application, you will get a unique application id. You can use that to track your indusind credit card application status.
What documents are required to apply for the indusind indulge credit card?
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest salary slip. (3 months)
- ITR (Income Tax Return)
- Self-employed person
- Latest income tax return.
- Proof of business
- Recently audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
As per the new RBI regulations, all new indusind credit cards are delivered in an inactive state. The users can activate them by generating a new credit card PIN. You can find more about the indusind credit card activation process on our faq page.
What are the indusind bank indulge credit card fees?
- Indulge indusind bank credit card joining fees: Rs.2,00,000 + GST or Rs.1,00,000 + GST
- Indusind bank indulge credit card annual fee: None or Rs.100 + GST for the Rs.1,00,000 joining fee variant.
What are the indusind bank indulge credit card benefits?
Get rewarded for every transaction you make:
For every Rs.100 transaction you make using this indusind indulge card, you will get 1.5 reward points. 1 reward point is equal to Rs.1.
Enjoy free access to airport lounges:
This super premium card comes with a complimentary priority pass membership that gives you free access to 600+ airport lounges worldwide. You will get a maximum of 2 visits per quarter.
Make evenings entertaining with free movie tickets:
If you use this indusind bank indulge card to book a movie ticket from BookMyShow you will get another one completely free. This offer is available for 3 times per indusind credit card billing cycle. The maximum ticket value should be Rs.200.
Enjoy your weekends with complimentary golf rounds:
This indusind bank credit card offers you free access to some of the most premium golf courses in India along with some complimentary golf lessons every year.
Enjoy freedom from fuel surcharges:
If you use this card to purchase fuel, you will get a 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver. You can earn a maximum of Rs.200 waiver per indusind credit card statement cycle.
Complimentary insurance coverage to support you:
This card indulge indusind bank credit card with personal air accidental coverage of Rs.2.5 Cr. You will also get coverage against lost or delayed luggage, and loss of travel documents. Call the Indusind bank credit card customer care number to claim the benefits of the converge.
A multilingual concierge service to assist you:
This indusind bank credit card comes with a multilingual and always helpful credit card concierge service facility. You can get assistance like flight booking, hotel reservation, table booking at premium restaurants, etc.
Enjoy the convenience of the contactless payment facility:
This indusind bank visa platinum credit card is equipped with an advanced contactless payment facility, this feature allows you to make payments just by placing your indusind credit card over any contactless-enabled POS machine. You can control the contactless payment option from your indusind net banking account.
What are the indusind bank credit card charges?
Indusind bank credit card cash withdrawal charges.
2.5% against the withdrawn amount, min Rs.300 (Check your available indusind credit card limit before making a withdrawal)
Indusind indulge card finance charges.
The indusind bank credit card interest rate can go up to 1.79% monthly.
Foreign currency transaction charge.
3.5% against the transaction amount.
Indusind bank credit card add on card fee.
How to contact the indusind bank customer care department?
- Call the indusind bank indulge credit card contact number: 1860-267-7777 / 022-4406-6666 or 022-4220-7777 (Premium Customers)
- Write to the indusind bank credit card customer care email id: email@example.com
Pros and cons of the indusind indulge credit card:
This indusind bank indulge card is suitable for those who want a no annual fee credit card with some premium benefits, it offers free access to airport lounges, an exclusive discount on golf, a world-class concierge service, benefits on movies, a fuel surcharge waiver, and lots more.
But the main and the biggest drawback of this premium credit card is its high joining fee, which can be a dealbreaker for many. In this case, I would recommend you take a look at the alternative card options given below. Hopefully, it will help you to find your choice.
Alternative of Indusind indulge credit card:
- Bajaj finserv rbl bank platinum choice first year free supercard (Best for movie and reward benefits)
- ICICI bank sapphiro credit card (Best for lounge access and golf benefits)
- RBL platinum plus supercard (Best for lounge access and movie benefits)
- Yes first preferred credit card (Best for lounge access and golf benefits)
1 thought on “IndusInd Bank Indulged Credit Card Review”