The indusind bank nexxt credit card is one of the most futuristic credit cards available in the market. With the built-in led lights and buttons and a powerful microchip, this nexxt credit card gives you a next-level credit card experience. Each of the three buttons is dedicated to a particular payment method, EMI, reward, or credit. Apart from the cutting-edge technologies, this card also features indusind rewards on every transaction, free movie tickets every month, and attractive waivers on fuel surcharges. More about the indusind nexxt credit card benefits are discussed below.
How does the Indusind bank nexxt credit card eligibility criteria work?
- Resident Type: Indian/non-resident Indian.
- IndusInd bank credit card eligibility criteria for salaried person:
- Age: 18 to 65 yrs.
- Income: Rs.25,000 monthly
- IndusInd nexxt credit card eligibility criteria for self-employed person:
- Age: 18 to 65 yrs.
- Income: Rs.25,000 Monthly
- A good CIBIL score (730+) is mandatory to apply for this indusind card.
You will get a unique application ID as you submit your indusind bank credit card application. You can later use that to track your indusind bank credit card status online.
What documents are required for an indusind credit card application?
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Salary Slip of the last 3 months
- ITR(Income Tax Return)
- Self-employed person
- Income tax return of the last year
- Proof of business
- Recent audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
According to the new rules, all new indusind credit cards are delivered in an inactive state. So, if you want to know how to activate indusind bank credit card for the first time, then take a look at our faq page.
What are the indusind bank nexxt credit card fees?
- IndusInd bank nexxt credit card joining fees: Rs.3499 + GST
- IndusInd bank nexxt credit card annual fee: None.
What are the indusind bank nexxt credit card benefits?
Get started with a huge joining bonus:
With the activation of your card and realization of the first-year indusind bank credit card joining fees, your indusind bank credit card offers you a bunch of attractive gift vouchers from premium lifestyle brands like EazyDiner, Oberoi Hotels, Montblanc, Luxe Gift Card, The Postcard Hotels, Vouchagram, etc.
Make every transaction rewarding:
For every Rs.150 transaction, you make using this card, you will get 1 indusind reward point. There are multiple indusind points redemption options available, you can use your indusind rewards points to make payments and convert them into cash, you can also use them for travel booking.
Let the evenings be entertaining:
If you use this indusind nexxt credit card to book a movie ticket from BookMyShow, you will get another one completely free (up to Rs.200). You can win upto 2 free movie tickets in an indusind credit card billing cycle.
Enjoy freedom from fuel surcharges:
This indusind bank nexxt credit card features a 1% waiver on fuel surcharges across all fuel stations in India. You can make up to Rs.960 savings every year.
Complimentary insurance coverage protection:
In case of unfortunate events this indusind bank lifetime free credit card can stand for you with its built-in indusind bank credit card insurance coverage.
|Total coverage amount|
|Air accidental death coverage||Rs.25 lakh|
|Lost baggage coverage||Rs.1,00,000|
|Delayed baggage coverage||Rs.25,000|
|Loss of passport coverage||Rs.50,000|
|Loss of ticket||Rs.25,000|
|Loss of connection||Rs.25,000|
You can call the indusind credit card customer care number to claim the benefits of the coverage.
Make payments contactless:
This nexxt card is equipped with an advanced contactless payment facility. This contactless credit card technology allows you to make payments by placing your indusind bank credit card over any contactless-enabled POS machine. You can control the contactless payment option from your net banking account, click here to go to the indusind bank credit card login page.
What are the charges of IndusInd Bank credit card?
|IndusInd bank nexxt credit card charges on cash withdrawal||2.5% against the withdrawn amount, min Rs.300 (Check your available indusind bank nexxt credit card limit before making a withdrawal)|
|IndusInd bank credit card finance charges||The indusind bank nexxt credit card interest rate can up to 3.83% monthly or 46% annually|
|IndusInd bank credit card international transaction charges||3.5% against the transaction amount|
|Add on card fee||Free for a lifetime|
How to contact the indusind credit card customer care department?
- Call the indusind credit card customer care no: 1860-267-7777 / 022-4406-6666 or 022-4220-7777 (Premium Customers)
- Write to the indusind credit card customer care mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pros & cons of the indusind nexxt card:
If you are looking for a low-cost credit card for your daily use, then this indusind credit card can be a very good option for you. This card is also easy to use, with built-in LED buttons you can choose the credit option, EMI option, or the indusind credit card reward points to make payments. This card also offers benefits like reward benefits and benefits on movies. Etc.
The main drawback of the card is the high indusind nexxt credit card fees, and the benefits offered by this card cannot justify it. So if you want to earn much better benefits than this nexxt credit card of indusind bank, you can compare the alternative options given below.
Alternative cards of the indusind bank nexxt card:
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Platinum Plus First-Year-Free SuperCard (Best for lounge access and movie benefits)
- IndusInd platinum select credit card (Best for lounge access and movie benefits)
- RBL bank ca supercard (Best for offering lounge access benefits)
- Yes first business credit card (Best for lounge access and golf benefits)
2 thoughts on “Indusind Bank Nexxt Credit Card Review”