Indusind Bank offers so many credit cards for their customers and Indusind Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card is one of them. It is specially designed for those peoples, like to spend luxurious life. It is one of the best card for Lifestyle, Travel and Dining. It has also other privileges such as welcome gift, reward points, Platinum Aura Shop Plan, Platinum Aura Travel, Platinum Aura Concierge, Platinum Aura Freedom, Platinum Aura Auto Assist, Platinum Aura Assurance, Customer Service etc.
- Age: The age of the applicant should be 18 years or more.
- Citizenship: The applicant must be an Indian or non resident Indian .
- Occupation: Applicant should be salaried or self employed.
Applicant should have a good credit score.
Applicant should have a good source of income.
- Identity proofs: Voter card and Aadhaar card, Driving license.
- Address proof: Ration card, aadhaar card,
- Income proofs: Last 3 month’s bank statement, salary slip of last 3 months or any document of income.
- PAN card
Fees: Rs.5999 for joining fees
No renewal fees.
No add-on card fee.
Privileges on Indusind Bank Platinum Aura credit card:
- Welcome gifts: If you choose IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura credit card you will be able to get some welcome gifts. After paying the joining fees of your card you will get a SMS on your registered mobile number. You will receive gift vouchers by this SMS. You can choose the gift vouchers by replying the SMS or by calling the customer care number. The gift vouchers includes vouchers from oberoi group of hotels, vouchers of Jet Airways, vouchers of Genesis Luxury etc.
If you book at EazyDiner you will get discount on it.
You can also get gift vouchers from BATA and Vero Moda. You will get gift vouchers from Myntra and Satya Paul.
- Reward Points: You will get reward points on your spending.
When You spend Rs.100 you will get 4 reward points.
These reward points can be redeemed through cash credit ( 1 reward points is equals to Rs.0.50), IndusMoments, Airline miles on InterMiles, Airline miles on Vistara.
- Platinum Aura Shopping Plan: When you spend Rs.100 at Departmental Stores you will get 4 savings point.
When you spend Rs.100 for buying consumer durables or electronics products you will get 2 savings points.
When you spend Rs.100 for purchasing book and dining you will get 1.5 savings points.
When you spend Rs.100 for other purposes you will get 0.5 savings points.
Thus, in a year you can save Rs.40000 for purchasing at Departmental stores, Rs.35000 for purchasing consumer durables or electronics products, Rs.24000 for paying restaurants bills, Rs.4000 for purchasing books, Rs.15000 for all other purchasing.
- Platinum Aura Travel: You can get lounge access to more than 600 places. You can make your Travel easy with your Indusind Bank Platinum Aura credit card through its priority pass membership. You can save minimum 198 USD ( approximately Rs.9900) per year.
You can also get 8 free lounge access per year worth 27USD by its Travel Plus facility.
Travel insurance cover: There is a insurance policy which makes your travel safer. This policy is applicable against losing of passport, losing of baggage, delaying of baggage, losing of ticket, air accident etc. The amounts are-
- Rs.50000 for losing of passport
- Rs.1lakh for losing of baggage
- Rs.25000 for delaying of baggage
- Rs.25000 for losing of ticket
- Rs.25000 for missing of connection
- Platinum Aura Concierge: You will get concierge services with this card which is available in 24×7. With this facility you can avail pre-trip assistance, flight booking, hotel reservation, sports and entertainment booking , ordering flowers and gifts for your special one.
- Platinum Aura Freedom: You will get 1% fuel surcharge waiver if you spend at any petrol pump in India. For example, if you spend Rs.8000 in a month you can save Rs.80 in a month. So, You can save Rs.960 annually. The savings will depend on your spending.
- Platinum Aura Auto Assist: If any problems comes to in emergency services, the Indusind Bank Platinum Aura credit card will help you in your emergency time. Just call at auto assist care. You can avail this offer in this cases-
- Roadside repair
- Emergency fuel service
- Tire services
- Losing of keys
- Battery service
- Emergency towing assistance
- Accident Management and medical assistance. Etc.
- Platinum Aura Assurance:
- Total Protect: You will be helped if your card or card details are stolen. The Total Protect facility of this card will help you.
- Air accident coverage: The card will gives you a air accident insurance of up to Rs.25 lakh.
- Interest rate 3.83% per month and 46% per year.
- Cash advance fee 2.5% of advance amount .
- Late payment charges:
- Rs.0 for up to Rs.100
- Rs.100 for Rs.101 to Rs.500
- Rs.350 for Rs.501 to Rs.1000
- Rs.550 for Rs.1001 to Rs.10000
- Rs.700 for Rs.10000 and more.
- Overlimit charges 2.5% of overlimit amount ( minimum Rs.500).
- Rs.250 for returning cheque.
- Rs.25 if you check balance in other bank ATMs except Indusind Bank.
- Rs.100 for cash payment fees at the branch of Indusind Bank.
- Rs.100 for requesting duplicate statement.
- Rs.100 for replacement of the card.
- Rs.300 for charge-slip request.
Customer service: For more details please contact in this 24×7 helpline number 1860 267 7777.
- 100X Gain Rating: 4.5 stars.
Final Opinion: If you are searching for a credit card with low charges and with many benefits for your daily needs then you can apply for the Indusind Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card. You can enjoy its world-class facilities thus you can save money with the card.