There are so many credit cards for the customers of Indusind Bank. And Indusind Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card is one of them. If you choose this card, there are so many benefits such as welcome gift, reward points, Platinum Aura Edge Travel, Platinum Aura Edge Concierge, Platinum aura Edge freedom, Platinum Aura Edge Auto Assist, Platinum Aura Edge Assistance etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: Age: The age of the applicant should be 18 years or more.
- Citizenship: The applicant must be an Indian or non resident Indian .
- Occupation: Applicant should be salaried or self employed and should have good source of income.
Applicant have a good credit score.
For Salaried Applicant : minimum Rs.25000 per month.
For Self employed Applicant: Rs.25000 per month.
- Identity proofs: Voter card and Aadhaar card, Driving license.
- Address proof: Ration card, aadhaar card,
- Income proofs: Last 3 month’s bank statement, salary slip of last 3 months or any document of income.
- PAN card
Fees: No joining fees
No renewal fees.
No add-on card fee.
Privileges on Indusind Bank Platinum Aura Edge credit card:
- Welcome gifts: If you choose IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Edge credit card you will be able to get some welcome gifts. After paying the joining fees of your card you will get a SMS on your registered mobile number. You will receive gift vouchers by this SMS. You can choose the gift vouchers by replying the SMS or by calling the customer care number. The gift vouchers includes vouchers from oberoi group of hotels, vouchers of Jet Airways, vouchers of Genesis Luxury etc.
If you book at EazyDiner you will get discount on it.
You will get gift vouchers from Amazon, Flipkart, Big bazaar, Zee5, Swiggy, Zomato Gold, Apollo Pharmacy, Biba Online, Ola cabs, Myntra, Uber etc.
You can also get gift vouchers of Luxe Gift card, Montblanc, Postcard hotel, BATA, Aldo, vero moda, William Penn, Titan, Pantaloons, Woodland, Yatra, Urban Ladder, CHARLES and KEITH, Louis Philippe, Hush Puppies, etc.
- Reward points: You can earn rewards point on your spending.
When you spend Rs.100 at Departmental Stores you will get 4 rewards point.
When you spend Rs.100 for buying consumer durables or electronics products you will get 2 reward points.
When you spend Rs.100 for purchasing book and dining you will get 5 reward points.
When you spend Rs.100 for other purposes you will get 5 reward points.
These reward points can be redeemed through cash credit ( 1 reward points is equals to Rs.0.50), IndusMoments, Airline miles on InterMiles, Airline miles on Vistara.
- Platinum Aura Edge Travel: You can get lounge access to more than 600 places. You can make your Travel easy with your Indusind Bank Platinum Aura Edge credit card through its priority pass membership. You can save minimum 198 USD ( approximately Rs.9900) per year.
You can also get 8 free lounge access per year by its Travel Plus facility.
- Platinum Aura Edge Concierge: You will get concierge services with this card which is available in 24×7. With this facility you can avail pre-trip assistance, flight booking, hotel reservation, sports and entertainment booking , ordering flowers and gifts for your special one.
- Platinum Aura Edge Freedom: You will get 1% fuel surcharge waiver if you spend at any petrol pump in India. For example, if you spend Rs.8000 in a month you can save Rs.80 in a month. So, You can save Rs.960 annually. The savings will depend on your spending.
- Platinum Aura Edge Auto Assist: If any problems comes to in emergency services, the Indusind Bank Platinum Aura Edge credit card will help you in your emergency time. Just call at auto assist care. You can avail this offer in this cases-
- Roadside repair
- Emergency fuel service
- Tire services
- Losing of keys
- Battery service
- Emergency towing assistance
- Accident Management and medical assistance. Etc.
- Platinum Aura Edge Assurance:
- Total Protect: You will be helped if your card or card details are stolen. The Total Protect facility of this card will help you.
- Air accident coverage: The card will gives you a air accident insurance of up to Rs.25 lakh.
- Travel Insurance policy: There is a insurance policy which makes your travel safer. This policy is applicable against losing of passport, losing of baggage, delaying of baggage, losing of ticket, air accident etc. The amounts are-
- Rs.50000 for losing of passport
- Rs.1lakh for losing of baggage
- Rs.25000 for delaying of baggage
- Rs.25000 for losing of ticket
- Rs.25000 for missing of connection
- Interest rate 3.83%.
- Cash advance fee 2.5% of advance amount .
- Late payment charges:
- Rs.0 for up to Rs.100
- Rs.100 for Rs.101 to Rs.500
- Rs.350 for Rs.501 to Rs.1000
- Rs.550 for Rs.1001 to Rs.10000
- Rs.700 for Rs.10000 and more.
- Overlimit charges 2.5% of overlimit amount ( minimum Rs.500).
Customer service: For more details please contact in this 24×7 helpline number 1860 267 7777.
- 100X Gain Rating: 4.5 stars.
Final Opinion: If you are searching for a credit card for your daily needs then you can choose the Indusind Bank Platinum Aura Edge credit card. It has no joining fees, no annual fees, no add-on card fee. So it can be a good choice for you. It has all the world-class facilities and low charges. Thus you can save money by it.