If you are looking for a credit card for your regular usage then, the indusind bank platinum select credit card would be a solid choice for you. It is a lifetime free credit card that comes with a ton of useful facilities like useful indusind bank rewards with every transaction, attractive deals on movies, monthly waivers on fuel surcharges, and lots more. A detailed description of the indusind platinum credit card benefits are mentioned below.
Who can apply for the indusind platinum select credit card?
- Resident Type: Indian.
- IndusInd bank credit card eligibility criteria for salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- Income: Rs.30,000 monthly (Min)
- IndusInd bank card eligibility criteria for self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: Annual income tax return should be above Rs.3 lakh.
- A CIBIL score of 680+ is needed to apply for this indusind platinum credit card.
What documents are required to apply for an indusind bank credit card?
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest salary slip, (3 months)
- Self-employed person
- Latest Income tax return.
- Proof of business
- Recent audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
What are the indusind platinum select card fees?
- IndusInd platinum credit card joining fee: Rs.999 + GST
- IndusInd bank platinum select credit card annual fee: None.
What are the indusind bank platinum select credit card benefits:
Get started with a huge joining bonus:
With the issuance of the indusind bank platinum card, you will receive attractive gift vouchers from Eazy Dinner and Voucher Gram.
Make every transaction rewarding:
For every Rs.150 transaction made using this indusind credit card, you will receive 1 reward point. You can redeem your indusind bank reward points in cash or convert them into Air miles. Click here for more indusind rewards redemption options.
Enjoy attractive movie ticket offers:
If you use this platinum card to book a movie ticket from BookMyShow, you will get another one (upto Rs.200) completely free. The indusind bank platinum select credit card movie offers are available once a month.
Get freedom from fuel surcharges:
This indusind bank credit card offers a 1% waiver on fuel surcharges across all fuel stations in India. You can earn up to Rs.80 waiver every indusind credit card billing cycle.
Complimentary Indusind credit card insurance coverage:
The details of the indusind insurance scheme are mentioned below.
|Total coverage amount|
|Loss of ticket||Rs.25,000|
Complimentary lost card liability coverage:
This indusind platinum card also features a complimentary lost card liability coverage, which means, if your card ever gets lost or stolen then you just have to report it to the indusind credit card customer care no and you will no longer be liable for anything bad that may happen to your indusind platinum card.
You can also temporarily block your lost credit card from your net banking account, click here to go to the indusind bank credit card login page.
What are the indusind bank credit card charges?
|Indusind credit card cash withdrawal charges||2.5% against the amount, min Rs.500 (check your indusind credit card limit before making a withdrawal)|
|IndusInd bank credit card finance charge||The indusind credit card interest rate can go up to3.83% monthly (applicable if your indusind credit card payment is not made in time)|
|Indusind credit card international transaction charge||3.5% against the transacted amount|
|IndusInd bank card add-on card fee||None|
How to contact the indusind credit card customer care department?
- Call the indusind bank credit card customer care no: 1860-267-7777 / 022-4406-6666 or 022-4220-7777 (Premium Customers)
- Write to the indusind bank credit card customer care email id: email@example.com
Pros and cons of the indusind bank platinum credit card:
For regular usage, this Indusind platinum credit card would be quite beneficial, it lets you earn useful indusind rewards that can be converted into air miles, attractive movie ticket booking offers, and an exclusive waiver on fuel surcharges which are quite enough at this cost.
But Indusind bank has discontinued this indusind bank free credit card, therefore you would be able to apply for it. In this case, I would recommend you to check our best lifetime free credit card list. You can also compare the alternative cards given below.
Alternative cards of the indusind platinum select card:
- IDFC First Bank First Classic Credit Card (Best for lounge and movie benefits)
- Indusind Bank Platinum credit card (Best for lounge and movie benefits)
- Yes First Business Credit Card (Best for lounge and golf benefits)
2 thoughts on “IndusInd Bank Platinum Select Credit Card Review”