There are so many credit cards available for the customer of the Indusind Bank. Indusind bank worldmiles credit card is one of them. The card is specially designed for travel purposes. There are so many privileges of this card such as WorldMiles welcome, Rewards, Worldmiles Concierge, Worldmiles Life, Worldmiles freedom, Worldmiles Assistance, Worldmiles golf etc.
- Age: The applicant should be 18 years old or more.
- Citizenship: The applicant must be an Indian or non resident Indian .
- Occupation: Applicant should be salaried or self employed.
Applicant should have a good credit score.
Applicant should have a good source of income.
- Identity proofs: Voter card and Aadhaar card, Driving license.
- Address proof: Ration card, aadhaar card,
- Income proofs: bank statement of last three months, salary slip of last 3 months or any document of income.
- PAN card
Fees: Rs.5999 for joining fees
No renewal fees.
No add-on card fee.
Privileges on Indusind Bank WorldMiles Credit card:
- Worldmiles Welcome: : If you choose IndusInd Bank Worldmiles credit card you will be able to get some welcome gifts. After paying the joining fees of your card bank will send a SMS to your mobile number which is registered in the bank. You will receive gift vouchers by this SMS. You can choose the gift vouchers by replying the SMS or by calling the customer care number.
You will get vouchers from Jet Airways by which you can get complimentary one-way tickets. You can avail this vouchers 100%.
- Reward: When you use a flight or airline all around India you will get flight miles every time.
You will get 3 spend miles when you spend Rs.100 from your Indusind Bank Worldmiles Signature credit card.
You’ll get 2 spend miles when you spend Rs.100 from your Indusind Bank Worldmiles Platinum credit card.
- WorldMiles Travel: You can get lounge access to more than 700 places. You can make your Travel easy with your Indusind Bank worldmiles credit card through its priority pass membership.
You can also get free lounge access per year by its Travel Plus facility.
Travel insurance cover: There is a insurance policy which makes your travel safer. This policy is applicable against losing of passport, losing of baggage, delaying of baggage, losing of ticket, air accident etc. The amounts are-
- Rs.50000 for losing of passport
- Rs.1lakh for losing of baggage
- Rs.25000 for delaying of baggage
- Rs.25000 for losing of ticket
- Rs.25000 for missing of connection
- WorldMiles Concierge: You will get concierge services with this card which is available in 24×7. With this facility you can avail pre-trip assistance, flight booking, hotel reservation, bookings of sports and entertainment , ordering flowers and gifts for your special one.
- Worldmiles Life:
You will get movies offer from bookmyshow.com and Sathyam Cinemas. You can book your tickets from your home. If you buy a ticket from bookmyshow.com you can get a free ticket.
This offer is valid for all registered cardholders. The price of the ticket must be Rs.200.
From Sathyam Cinemas you will get 2 tickets in price of 1 ticket .
This offer is only for the customers of Chennai.
- Worldmiles Freedom: You will get freedom from 1% fuel surcharge if you spend at any petrol pump in India. For example, if you spend Rs.8000 in a month you can save Rs.80 in a month. So, You can save Rs.960 annually. The savings will depend on your spending. To avail this offer you have to spend between Rs.400 to Rs.4000.
- Worldmiles Golf: There are some congratulatory golf games and golf lessons available per month for you. You will get a insurance of Rs.20000 freely.
- Worldmiles Auto Assist: If any problems comes to in emergency services, the Indusind Bank Worldmiles credit card will help you in your emergency time. Just call at auto assist care. You can avail this offer in this cases-
- Roadside repair
- Emergency fuel service
- Tire services
- Losing of keys
- Battery service
- Emergency towing assistance
- Accident Management and medical assistance. Etc.
- Worldmiles Assurance:
- Total Protect: You will be helped if your card or card details are stolen. The Total Protect facility of this card will help you.
- Interest rate 3.83% per month and 46% per year.
- Cash advance fee 2.5% of advance amount .
- Late payment charges:
- Rs.0 for up to Rs.100
- Rs.100 for Rs.101 to Rs.500
- Rs.350 for Rs.501 to Rs.1000
- Rs.550 for Rs.1001 to Rs.10000
- Rs.700 for Rs.10000 and more.
- Overlimit charges 2.5% of overlimit amount ( minimum Rs.500).
- Rs.250 for returning cheque.
- Rs.25 if you check balance in other bank ATMs except Indusind Bank.
- Rs.100 for cash payment fees at the branch of Indusind Bank.
- Rs.100 for requesting duplicate statement.
- Rs.100 for replacement of the card.
- Rs.300 for charge-slip request.
- Mark-up of foreign currency 3.5%
Customer service: For more details please contact in this 24×7 helpline number 1860 267 7777.
- 100X Gain Rating: 4.5 stars.
- Final Opinion: If you like to travel and searching for a credit card with excellent features and low charges then you can choose the Indusind Bank Worldmiles Credit card. You can save money by using it with the help of its world-class facilities.