ICICI Bank is known for offering the best possible solution to its loyal customers, it recently changed the very popular credit card name from jet privilege credit card to Intermiles coral credit card due to the closure of the Jet Airline.
This credit card offers enormous benefits to its customers specially designed for frequent fliers as it offers various ICICI credit card flight offers like Air Miles, airport lounge access, etc. Now let’s discuss the intermiles credit card benefits in detail and see if they can justify the Rs.1250 annual fee or not.
Table of Contents
What is the required eligibility for credit card in ICICI bank?
- Resident Type: Indian
- ICICI credit card eligibility criteria for salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 years.
- ICICI bank credit card minimum salary requirement: Above Rs.50,000 (monthly).
- ICICI credit card eligibility criteria for self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 60 years.
- Income: Income tax return should be more than Rs. 6.6 lakh.
- To be measured up against the ICICI credit card eligibility CIBIL score should be above 760.
What documents would be required for ICICI credit card application?
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bills
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Two recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Salary Slip of last 3 months
- ITR (Income Tax Return)
- Self-employed person
- Income tax return of the last year
- Proof of business
- Salaried Person (any 1)
Once your icici credit card application is submitted successfully, you can track the status of icici credit card application from the status tracking page. The complete process can be found on our icici card faq page.
What are the Intermiles ICICI coral credit card fees?
- ICICI bank credit card joining fee: Rs. 1250 + GST
- ICICI coral credit card annual fee: Rs. 1250 + GST
What are the icici bank credit card benefits?
Get Started with an attractive ICICI credit card joining bonus:
As you activate your icici bank coral credit card for the first time and pay the first-year joining fee, you will receive 2500 intermiles, a flight discount voucher of Rs.250, and a hotel discount voucher of Rs.500 as an ICICI credit card welcome offer.
Make every transaction rewarding:
The icici coral credit card reward points are offered like this.
Category of transaction
|Intermiles rewards per Rs.100 transaction|
|Domestic credit card expenses||2 intermiles|
|Spends on Intermiles website||4 Intermiles|
|Etihad Airways flight booking via Intermiles website||5 Intermiles|
|ICICI international credit card expenses||2 Intermiles|
|ICICI bank credit card annual fee payment||1250 Intermiles|
Attractive ICICI credit card offers on flights:
If you use this ICICI coral card to book an Etihad flight ticket from the Intermiles website, you will get a 5% discount on the base fare.
Add comfort to your travel:
On spending Rs.5,000 with your intermiles credit card within a quarter, you will get 1 free access to selected domestic airport lounges in the next quarter. Click here for the ICICI coral credit card lounge access list.
Dine with more delight:
Under the ICICI credit card culinary treats program, this coral credit card features a number of jaw-dropping deals at 2500+ restaurants across India. Click here for the latest deals and offers.
Exclusive ICICI bank credit card bookmyshow offers:
If you use this ICICI coral card to book at least 2 movie tickets from BookMyShow, you will get a 25% discount (up to Rs.100). You can get this ICICI coral credit card movie offer once a month.
Earn attractive ICICI coral credit card fuel surcharge waivers:
This ICICI coral credit card offers a 1% waiver on credit card petrol surcharges across all the HPCL fuel stations in India. The Maximum Eligible transaction is Rs.4000.
What are the ICICI credit card charges?
|Cash withdrawal charges from ICICI credit card||2.5% on the withdrawal amount or a minimum of Rs. 300 (check your ICICI coral credit card limit before making a withdrawal)|
|ICICI coral credit card finance charges||The ICICI coral credit card interest rate can go up to 3.50% monthly which is around 42% annually (applicable if your ICICI card payment is not made in time)|
|ICICI credit card international transaction charge||3.5% against the transaction amount|
|ICICI coral credit card add-on card fee||Rs.250|
How to contact the ICICI coral credit card customer care department?
- Call the ICICI credit card customer care numbers: 1860-120-7777 / 022-3366-7777 or +91-40-7140-3333
- Write to the ICICI credit card email id: email@example.com
Pros and cons of the ICICI intermiles credit card:
This card is particularly designed for those who travel a lot and want to earn reward points for their everyday expenses. This ICICI bank coral credit card features some attractive offers on flight tickets and useful ICICI bank rewards with every transaction. You can also earn some awesome savings on movie tickets, dining bills, and fuel expenses.
But if you want some more benefits then you can take a look at the intermiles icici bank sapphiro credit card, or you can compare the alternative card options given below.
Alternative cards of the ICICI intermiles credit card:
- Axis Bank My Wings Credit Card (Best for cashback and lounge benefits)
- ICICI Bank British Airways Classic Credit Card (Best for travel and dining)
- RBL Movies and More Card (Best for earning reward points)
- Etihad Guest SBI Card (Best for travel-related benefits)