There are many credit cards for users as per their needs. And IRCTC SBI Card Premier is a very good choice for users who want a multi purpose credit card in low monthly Income. This card is specially designed for bookings of tickets of railway and air tickets.
This is a multi purpose credit card which you can use for your daily needs. It helps you earn big rewards and save on your shopping expenses. It so many benefits such as welcome gift, value pack benefits, milestone benefits, insurance policy, travel offer, fuel surcharge waiver, railway lounge facility, contactless advantages, visa benefit, transaction charge waiver, fraud liability, Global Acceptance, easy bil pay, Add-on card benefits, overseas accident insurance, railway ticket bookings, emergency card replacement etc. Lets discuss briefly about its features and benefits –
Eligibility criteria :
- Age : Age should be 21 years or more.
- Occupation: The applicant should be salaried or self employed.
- Income : Income must be 25000 per month for salaried applicants and the income tax returns should be Rs.3 lakhs per year for self employed customers.
- Occupation : Users must be salaried or self employed.
- Identity proofs: Voter card and Aadhaar card, Driving license, passport, Ration card.
- Address proof: Ration card, aadhaar card, electricity bill, telephone bill.
- Income proofs:
For salaried applicants: Last 3 month’s bank statement, salary slip of last 3 months or any document of income.
For self employed applicants: Recent Income Tax Returns, Balance sheets.
- PAN card
Annual fee – Rs.1499 + Taxes
Renewal fee/ annum – Rs.1499
No add-on card fee.
Privileges on IRCTC SBI Card Premier:
- Welcome gifts: If you choose this card you will get some welcome gifts.
- After receiving the card if you pay the final annual fees then you will get 1500 reward points as welcome gift which is equals to Rs.1500.
- If you spend Rs.2000 for movie ticket bookings from BookmyShow in between 2 months of receiving the card.
- Value Back Benefits: You will be able to get 10%back on AC1, AC2, AC3, AC, CC as reward points for purchasing of tickets.
- You will get 5% back for purchasing air tickets.
- Reward points: You will get reward points on your every spending.
If you spend Rs.125 on dining and standing instruction you will get 3 reward points.
If you spend Rs.125 for other retail purchases except fuel you will get 1 reward points.
These rewar points are redeemable and you can redeem these reward points through purchasing on shop, exclusive catalogues, railway ticket bookings etc.
- Milestone Benefits:
- If you spend Rs.50000 for travelling in a year you will get 2500 reward points.
- If you spend Rs.100000 for travelling in a year you will get 5000 reward points.
- If you spend Rs.2 lakhs you will get the facility of reversal of annual.
- You will get the reward points within 15 days of spending.
- Insurance Policy:
- You wil get complimentary rail accident insurance coverage of RRs.10 lakhs.
- You will get complimentary air accident insurance coverage of Rs.50 lakhs.
- And Rs.1 lakh for fraud liability.
- Travel offers:
- You will get 1% off on bookings of railway tickets on www.irctc.co.in.
- You will get 1.8% off on bookings of airline tickets on www.air.irctc.co.in
- You will be able to go many places of adventure, wildlife, pilgrimage etc. in India.
- You will get offers from more than 5000 hotels in 350 cities in India.
- Fuel surcharge waiver: There is a offer for all cardholders at any petrol pump. You will be able to get a discount of 1% fuel surcharge. (You can save only maximum Rs.250 per statement Cycle)
The transaction must be in between Rs.500 to Rs.4000 if you want to get the offer.
If you want to raise this profit, use the card at petrol pump you want all over India.
- Railway Lounge Program: You will get 8 congratulatory lounge access per year. You can claim maximum 2 lounge access per quarter.
If you want to avail this offer, use your card at lounges.
This offers is valid for primary cardholder only.
- Transaction charges waiver: You can save 1.8% transaction charges if you book railway ticket and airline tickets from www.irctc.co.in and www.air.irctc.co.in respectively.
- Visa Privileges:
- You can save up to 10% and 35% on rent of Hertz car and Avis Car respectively
- Awesome offers at more than 900 luxury hotels all around the world.
- You will get 10000 miles per night if you stay at hotels and you’ll get extra 25% miles on kaligo.com
- Global Acceptance: You can use the card in more than 24 million outlets in the world and 3.25 lakhs outlets in India.
- Contactless Advantage: You can use the Card for your daily purchases. For transaction, go to any secure reader and wave your card smoothly.
It is fast and convenient that it is very unnecessary to give your card to anybody for everyday small purchases.
It is very secure. If you transact without contact , the card will always attached in your hand. The card has a skimming facility which helps you to prevent any fraud of the card and also save the card from losing.
- Add-on Cards : You can give your family ( parents, spouse, children, brothers and sisters whose age must be 18 years) the power to do something with your card.
- Flexipay : If you purchase for Rs.2500 or extra with the help of your card, you can convert your transaction in easy monthly instalments. To use this facility ( convert into flexipay) you have to log in to sbicard.com with your username and password in between 30 days of your purchase.
- Easy Money : By the easy money facility it is possible to get a draft or cheque against your card limit.
You will be able to get the Facility to your doorstep.
For booking of easy money you have to log in to sbicard.com with your username and password.
- Utility Bill Payments: You can pay your electricity bill, mobile bill, water bills, telephone bills easily with the help of your card.
- Card Protection: If you lost your card you have to report to the customer care centre. SBI will provide you a lost card liability protection if any transaction occurred after the losing of the card.
- Emergency Card Replacement: You can replace your card anytime you want.
- Overseas accident coverage: You will get overseas accident insurance coverage of Rs.50 lakh.
- Interest free period 20days to 50 days.
- Finance charges 3.35% per month and 40.2% per year.
- Cash advance fees 2.5% of the amount at SBI and other ATMs (minimum Rs.500) and 2.5% for International ATMs.
- Cash payment fees Rs.199.
- Cheque payment fee Rs.100
- Payment dishonor fee 2% of transaction amount.
- Rs.100 for statement retrieval .
- Late payment:
- 0 for due of Rs.0 to Rs.500
- Rs.400 for due of Rs.500 or more and upto Rs.1000
- Rs.750 for due of Rs.1000 or more and upto Rs.10000
- Rs.950 for due of Rs.10000 or more.
- Rs.100 for card replacement.
- Rs.200 for changing billing cycle.
- Overlimit charges 2.5% of the amount ( minimum Rs.500)
- $175 for emergency card replacement at abroad.
- Foreign currency mark-up 3.5%.
- Rs.99 for Reward redemption.
Customer Care: If you want to know more about the card you can contact in this 24×7 helpline number 1800 180 1295.
100X Gain Rating: 4.5 stars.
Final Opinion: This card is one of the best cards for railway ticket bookings and airline ticket bookings. And the other facilities will attract you to choose this card.