Keeping the business users need in mind Kotak Mahindra bank credit card brought Kotak Best Price Credit Card which has benefits for making transacting in the modern wholesale stores. This Kotak credit card comes in two different variants.
1. Kotak Best Price Credit Card.
2. Kotak Best Price Premium Credit Card.
- Resident Type: Indian
- For salaried person:
- Age: NA
- Income: NA
- For self-employed(dealer/ retailer) person:
- Age: 21 or more.
- Income: Income tax return is more than 2.4 lakhs annually. (Though nothing is mentioned from the bank’s side, from our experience we estimating the no.)
- Good Credit Score(700 or more).
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1):
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bills
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1):
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Two recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Self-employed person
- Income tax return of the last year
- Proof of business
- Self-employed person
- Joining Fee: Nil
- Annual Fee: Nil (for Best Price Credit Card), Rs. 999 (for Best Price Premium Credit Card)
- Two complimentary add-on cards will get the same benefit as the primary one. Also, those two add-on card spending’s can be tracked separately.
- Interest-free 14 days credit cycle that starts on every transaction.
- Finance Charges: It charges
- annually 40.8% on the outstanding balances (for Best Price Credit Card).
- annually 18% on the outstanding balances (for Best Price Premium Credit Card).
- Cheque Bounce Charges: Rs. 500.
- Kotak credit card payment can be done in cash at the bank which will be charged Rs. 100.
Kotak Credit Card Customer Care:
- Kotak Credit Card Customer Care Number: 1860-266-2666
- Email: [email protected]
This Kotak Mahindra credit card can be a good option for first-time credit card users as it offers 0 or free joining fee as well as an annual fee. But due to the lack of any other benefits, I will not suggest it use it for any other purpose. If you are willing for any other Kotak bank credit card or other banks credit card then you can check the top 10 premium credit card which can offer far better facilities at similar or at a slightly increased price.
For those who are looking for the Kotak Best Price Premium Credit Card, I will ask them to use this card as their primary card as in the credit card industry there is no other card is present in India which offers 18% annual charges on the outstanding balance.