Keeping the business owners’ needs in mind Kotak Mahindra Bank has launched the kotak best price credit card with the alliance of the wholesale brand Best price. Funding is a real-life issue for business owners, and this card can solve the problem by offering easy access to credit.
Also, this kotak bank credit card offers a number of useful tools that will help you to run your business more smoothly. There are two variants of this card available – 1) Koak Best Price Credit Card, and 2) Kotak Best Price Premium Credit card. More about the kotak credit card benefits are discussed below.
Who can apply for the kotak bank best price card?
This card is not meant for personal use, you can only apply for the best price card on behalf of your company.
- Resident Type: Indian
- Kotak mahindra credit card eligibility criteria for salaried person:
- Age: NA
- Income: NA
- Kotak credit card eligibility criteria for a self-employed person(dealer/retailer):
- Age: 21 or more.
- Income: Income tax return is more than 2.4 lakhs annually. (approx)
- A Credit score of 700+ is needed to get this kotak bank card.
You can apply for this card from the kotak mahindra bank credit card online application portal, once your kotak credit card application is submitted successfully, you can track its status from the kotak mahindra credit card application tracking page. The complete process can be found on our faq page.
What are the documents required to apply for a kotak mahindra credit card?
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1):
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bills
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1):
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Two recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Self-employed person
- Income tax return of the last year
- Proof of business
- Self-employed person
As per the new credit card rules in India, all new kotak credit cards are delivered in an inactive state. Therefore, if you want to know about the kotak card activation process, then feel free to take a look at the 100xGain faq page.
What are the kotak credit card annual charges?
- Kotak best price credit card joining fee: Nil
- Best price kotak credit card annual fee: Nil (for best price card), Rs. 999 (for Best Price premium credit cards)
What are the Kotak best price card benefits?
Lifetime free add-on cards:
Both variants of this kotak credit card offer 2-lifetime free add-on cards. These add-on cards will have the same benefit as the primary ones. You can also track their usage separately from your best price card online banking account.
Manage your expenses more conveniently:
You can customize the spend limits of your add-on credit cards separately. It helps a lot in maintaining a monthly budget. You can also check your kotak mahindra bank credit card status anytime you want using your kotak bank net banking account.
Experience a customizable kotak credit statement cycle:
The premium variant of the card comes with a customizable kotak mahindra credit card statement cycle, which allows you to extend your credit card interest-free period to 28 days.
The kotak mahindra bank offer is not available on the base variant, and on that card, you will get a maximum of 14 days credit card billing cycle.
What are the kotak bank credit card charges?
Kotak credit card finance charges
3.4% monthly (for kotak best price credit card)
1.5% monthly (for Best Price Premium Credit Card)
Applicable if your kotak credit card bill is not paid in time.
Kotak best price card add-on card fee
Free for a lifetime (Maximum 2 cards)
Kotak card cheque bounce charges
Cash payment fee in credit card
The kotak credit card charges Rs. 100 if you make your kotak mahindra bank credit card payment in cash
How to contact the kotak bank credit card customer care department?
- Call the kotak credit card toll-free number: 1800-209-0000 (Toll-free) or 022-6600-6022
- Write to the kotak credit card customer care email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pros and cons of the kotak mahindra bank best price credit card:
This kotak bank best price credit card can be an affordable option for small business owners. It can offer you easy access to credit and its useful business tools will help you run your business more easily.
But if you are not satisfied with the kotak bank credit card benefits, then you can visit our best business credit cards page, it will help you in finding your choice.
- American Express Platinum Corporate Credit Card (Best for lounge access and dining benefits)
- Kotak Mahindra Corporate Gold Credit Card (Best for offering fuel surcharge waivers)