Kotak Mahindra Feast Gold Credit Card is a specially designed credit card for those who spend more on move tickets and dining. It is a low-cost Credit Card and it is only available for salaried individuals. This card offers some attractive benefits like benefits on dining and entertainment, balance transfer, protection against theft or frauds, add-on facility, interest-free period, and lots more. More details of the card are given below.
- Resident Type: Indian.
- For salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: ₹3 lakh Annually (Minimum)
- For self-employed person:
- Age: Only a salaried person can apply for this card
- Income: Only a salaried person can apply for this card
- Good CIBIL Score (750 or more).
- Good relation with the bank.
- This card is available at some selected locations including Bangalore, Delhi, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Navi Mumbai.
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest salary slip, (3 months)
- Self-employed person
- Latest Income tax return.
- Proof of business
- Recent audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Joining Fee: None
- Annual Fee: ₹499 + GST
- Dining benefit:
If you spend ₹5,000 in a billing cycle on dining and movies, you will get 10 points for each 100 rupee transaction. You can win up to 600 dining points.
You can redeem those reward points against movie tickets, flight tickets, mobile recharge, etc. you can also pay using those points.
- Lost card liability coverage:
This card comes with lost card liability coverage of ₹50,000, to get most of the benefits of the coverage you have to report the loss as soon as you notice it.
- Easy access:
With this card, you can have access to almost any coffee shop, pizza joints, restaurants, pubs, and lots more.
- Balance transfer:
You can transfer your other card’s balance to this Kotak Mahindra card to save on interest payment. Just call Kotak Mahindra customer service to transfer the balance. (Processing fee – ₹ 349 per ₹ 10,000 transfer)
- Add on cards:
You can share the benefits of your card with your loved ones, just add your family members or loves ones (age – 18+) with your card and they can also enjoy the same benefit like you.
- Interest-free period:
This card offers 48 days interest-free period on retail purchases.
- Spend tracker for add on card:
This feature allows you to track the spending of your add-on members, it gives you more control over your account.
- Customizable spend limit:
With this feature, you can easily set a spending limit for each of your add-on members. This feature is very helpful in setting up a monthly budget.
- Worldwide acceptance:
This card is globally accepted, you can use this card at any outlet or e-commerce site where the Visa Cards are accepted.
- Cash Withdrawal Charge: ₹300 per ₹10,000 withdrawal or a part of the amount.
- Finance Charge: 3.50% monthly.
- Foreign currency transaction: 3.5% against the transacted amount.
Mail: [email protected]
The main aspect of this card is to offer benefits on dining, it offers up to 10 reward points for each ₹100 spend on dining. Also, this card offers some exclusive benefits and features like balance transfer, add-on facility, lost card liability coverage, etc.
But if you want to earn benefits on other categories like shopping, fuel purchase, and online transactions then you can go for RBL Shop Smart Credit Card, it offers exclusive benefits on shopping, and if you want to earn benefits on online transactions then you can go for HDFC Millennia Credit Card.