Kotak Mahindra Fortune Gold Credit Card is specially designed for businessmen. This card is designed in such a way that it can provide your business the financial support that it needs. This card also comes with some features and benefits like easy cash access, balance transfer, fortune shield, milestone program, add-on card, and much more. Also, this card provides you the security that is needed to ensure your mental peace.
- Resident Type: Indian.
- For salaried person:
- Age: Not valid for salaried person.
- Income: Not valid for salaried person.
- This card is available for businessmen only.
- For self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: ₹3,00,000 annually (Minimum)
- Good CIBIL Score (750 or more).
- Good relation with the bank.
- This card is only offered in some specific locations including – Kolkata, Mumbai, Delhi, Noida, Bangalore, Hyderabad, etc.
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest salary slip, (3 months)
- Self-employed person
- Latest Income tax return.
- Proof of business
- Recent audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Joining Fee: None.
- Annual Fee: None.
- Fuel surcharge waiver:
With this card, you can enjoy up to ₹3500 discounts on fuel surcharge annually. The transaction amount should be between ₹ 500 – ₹ 3000.
- Lost card liability coverage:
This card comes with Fortune Shield, it gives you a coverage of ₹50,000 against lost cards or any kind of fraud. this offer is applicable up to 7 days of pre-reporting.
- Milestone benefit:
If you can spend ₹1,50,000 in a year you will receive 4 PVR tickets or ₹750 Cash-Back.
You can use those tickets on any day and for any show. Also, you will receive a complimentary star passcode that you can use for online ticket booking.
- Easy Cash:
You can withdraw cash from any Kotak or visa ATMs. Also, you can transfer money online and from your nearest Kotak Mahindra branch.
- Interest-free cash withdrawal:
You can get 48 days interest-free period for cash withdrawal.
- Railway surcharge waiver:
You can have up to ₹3,500 waivers on railway tickets in a year.
- Balance Transfer:
You can transfer the balance of your other card to your Kotak Mahindra Fortune Gold Credit Card and can save on interest.
Applicable charges ₹349 for each ₹1000 transfer.
- Interest-free period:
With this card, you can enjoy 48 days of interest-free period on retail purchase.
- Add on card:
You can share the awesome features of your cards with your loved ones. Just add your loved ones, (min age – 18+) with your card and they can also the features of a credit card.
- Customizable spend limit:
With this feature, you can easily set a spending limit for each of your add-on members. This feature is very helpful in setting up a monthly budget.
- Worldwide acceptance:
This card is globally accepted, you can use this card at any outlet or e-commerce site where the Visa Cards are accepted.
- Contactless facility:
This card comes with a contactless payment facility, not only it is convenient to make payments, but also it has reduced the risk of skimming.
- Cash Withdrawal Charge: ₹199 per ₹10,000 or a part of the amount.
- Finance Charge: 3.50% monthly.
- Foreign currency transaction: 3.5% against the transacted amount.
Mail: [email protected]
For a small business owner, this card can be helpful, you can withdraw interest-free cash, some bonus gifts or Cash-Back on achieving the milestone, fuel surcharge waiver, waiver on railway surcharge, lost card liability coverage, balance transfer facility, and lots more.
But if you own a much larger company and you need a card to run your company smoothly, then I would not recommend you this card, instead, you can go for Yes First Business Credit Card, and if you want a more premium card then you can go for American Express Platinum Corporate Card.