Kotak Mahindra has introduced a new credit card for movie lovers, named Kotak Mahindra PVR Gold Credit Card. This card comes with a lot of benefits on movies like movie vouchers on activation, discounts on movie tickets, free monthly movie tickets, lost card liability, add-on the facility, and lots more.
- Resident Type: Indian.
- For salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- Income: ₹3 lakh (Minimum)
- For self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: ₹3 lakh (Minimum).
- Good CIBIL score (750 or more).
- Good relation with the bank.
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Salary Slip of the last 3 months
- Self-employed person
- Income tax return of the last year
- Proof of business
- Recent audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Joining Fee: None.
- Annual Fee: ₹ 499 + GST
- Welcome benefit:
With the first use of this card, you will get a PVR gift voucher as a welcome gift. You can later use this voucher for movie tickets.
- Cash-Back benefit:
You will get up to a 15% discount on food items at PVR, a maximum transaction amount of ₹750. You will also get a 5% discount on PVR movie tickets, maximum ticket value should be ₹250.
- Free movie tickets:
If you can spend ₹10,000 with your card in a month, you will get 1 free movie ticket from PVR.
Also if you can spend ₹15,000 within a month, you will get 2 free movie tickets from PVR.
These tickets are usable for any day, any show.
- Lost card liability:
This card comes with lost-card coverage of ₹50,000 and it covers you against any fraudulent or unauthorized transactions. To avail the benefits of the coverage, you have to report the loss, as soon as you notice it.
- Add-on facility:
You can now share the benefits of the card with your loved ones just add them with our card as an add-on member and they can enjoy the same benefits as you.
- EMV Chip Card:
This card comes with a built-in EMV chip that adds an extra layer of protection to your card. Also, you will get an OTP every time whenever you use your card for an online transaction.
- Spend tracker facility:
With this card, you can now track the spending of your add-on members. You can also set a spending limit for them. It will help you to set a monthly budget.
- Global acceptance:
You can use this card at any foreign outlet or e-commerce site where the Visa cards are accepted.
- Cash Withdrawal Charge: ₹300.
- Finance Charge: 3.50% monthly & 42% annually.
- Foreign currency transaction: 3.5% against the transaction amount.
Mail: [email protected]
Dispute Resolution Process:
If you notice some unauthorized transaction or any miscalculation in your card statement, or if your card is lost or stolen, you should act fast. In such situations, you may follow these steps.
- First of all, call customer service and tell them your problem, they will help you to solve it. If your card is lost or stolen you should ask them to block your card immediately.
- If this does not work, then you can mail the Kotak Mahindra Service assurance center. You can directly contact them from Kotak Mahindra’s grievance redressal page.
- If you do not get any response within 1 to 7 days, you can either submit a Grievances or you can mail the principal nodal officer at [email protected]
If you are still not satisfied with the service, you can go to the Banking Ombudsman of your locality. You can find the contact details from your branch or the Reserve Bank of India’s official website.
100xGain Ratings: 6/10
This card is specially designed for movie lovers, it offers up to 2 free movie tickets monthly, up to 15% discount on food items at PVR, 5% discount on PVR tickets, lost card liability coverage, and lots more. But if you are looking for reward benefits or shopping benefits, then you will be disappointed with this card. So if you visit movies regularly, and if you think you can spend 15,000+ in a month, then this card will be beneficial for you.