If you are interested in earning some savings from your frequent travel expenses, then you should take a look at the ola money sbi credit card. It is a co-branded credit card that SBI has designed with the alliance of the Indian ride-sharing company Ola. With 7% rewards on Ola cab bookings, reward points for every transaction, and exclusive deals for travel bookings, this card delivers so much value that it easily offsets the annual fee. More about the ola money offers are discussed below.
How does the sbi ola money credit card eligibility work?
- Resident Type: Indian
- Ola money sbi credit card eligibility criteria for salaried person:
- Age: The age of the applicant should be between 21 to 60 years.
- Income: The average income of the applicant should be Rs. 35,000 monthly.
- SBI ola credit card eligibility criteria for self-employed person:
- Age: The age of the applicant should be between 21 to 65 years.
- Income: Annual Income Tax Return should be greater than Rs. 3 lakh.
- An excellent credit score (above 740) is needed to apply for this ola money sbi credit card.
As you submit your application for sbi credit card for the first time, you will get an unique application id. You can use that to track your ola money sbi credit card application status.
What documents are required for an ola money sbi credit card application?
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bills
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Two recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Salary Slip of last 3 months
- ITR (Income Tax Return)
- Self-employed person
- Income tax return of the last year
- Proof of business
- Salaried Person (any 1)
As per the new rbi guidelines, all new credit cards are delivered in an inactive state, and to start using them, you need to activate sbi credit card manually by generating a new credit card PIN. You can find more about the sbi credit card pin generation online process from the 100xGain FAQ page.
How much does the ola sbi credit card cost?
- Ola credit card joining fee: None.
- Ola sbi credit card annual fee: Rs. 499 + GST (Applicable from the second year onwards)
How does the ola money credit card benefit you?
Get rewarded for every transaction you make:
For every transaction you make using this sbi travel card, you can earn 1% reward point. The value of 1 sbi credit card rewards points is equal to Rs. 1
Make your OLA rides more rewarding:
If you make your ola cabs payment using this ola sbi card , you will get 7% reward points. The points will be credited to your ola money wallet.
Experience exclusive deals on travel booking:
This sbi ola credit card also offers some attractive benefits on travel booking. The details are given in the table below.
Category of transaction
|Flight ticket bookings||5% cashback|
|Domestic hotel booking||10% cashback|
|International hotel booking||6% cashback|
|Activity booking||12% cashback|
The ola money cashback offer is applicable on the bookends made via Cleartrip, and the cashback amount will be credited to your ola money wallet. Click here to find more about the cashback offers.
Enjoy freedom from fuel surcharges:
If you use this sbi ola card to purchase fuel, you will get up to a 1% waiver on fuel surcharges. This ola money offer is applicable at any fuel station in India. You can earn a maximum of Rs. 100 waiver in a sbi credit card billing cycle.
Get the opportunity to make your SBI ola card lifetime free:
On spending Rs. 1,00,000 within a year, you will get a complete waiver on your next year’s annual fee. So, if you want to make your sbi credit card lifetime free, you just have to keep spending Rs. 100,000 per year. You can keep track of your ola money sbi credit card status from your sbi credit card app.
Make repayments easier with the SBI ola money balance transfer facility:
SBI allows you to transfer the outstanding of your other bank’s card to your ola money sbi credit card so that you can have some extra time to clear off your dues.
Split your high-value transactions into small monthly installments:
This ola money sbi credit card features a Flexi option, that allows you to split your high-value transactions (min Rs. 2,500) into small monthly installments. You can calculate the applicable interest rate using the emi calculator for sbi credit card.
Convenient ola money payment options that will make your life much easier:
Enjoy the convenience of contactless payment options:
This ola money card is equipped with an advanced contactless payment facility. This feature allows you to make payments just by placing your ola money card over any contactless-enabled POS machine.
What are the ola money sbi credit card charges?
|SBI credit card cash withdrawal charges||2.5% against the withdrawn amount (min Rs. 500, check your available ola money sbi credit card limit before making a withdrawal)|
|SBI ola credit card finance charges||The sbi credit card interest rate can go up to 3.65% monthly or 43.8% annually|
|SBI international credit card transaction charges||3.5% against the transaction amount|
|SBI ola money add on card fee||Free for a lifetime|
How to contact the sbi credit card customer care department?
- Call the ola money sbi credit card customer care number : 1860-180-1290 / 022-3902-0202 or 1860-180-7777
- Write to the ola money customer care mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pros and Cons of the sbi ola money credit card:
After analyzing the ola money sbi credit card benefits I can say that this card will be a great choice for you if you travel frequently with Old cabs. It also features some exclusive sbi credit card offers on travel booking via Cleartrip and fuel surcharge waivers. But it offers nothing on entertainment categories, it is not a deal-breaker, since the annual fee is just Rs. 499.
But if you want a more premium travel card then I would recommend you take a look at the 100xGain top 10 travel credit card page. You can also control the alternative card options given below.
What are the ola money sbi credit card alternative cards?
- HDFC best price save smart credit card (Best for cash back, dining, and fuel benefits)
- 6E rewards xl indigo hdfc credit card (Best for reward points, lounge access, and flight booking benefits)
- Kotak indigo ka ching card (Best for reward points, lounge access, and travel benefits)
- SBI irctc platinum credit card (Best for reward points, hotel, and travel benefits)