The Paisabazaar Duet Credit Card is a very unique co-branded credit card launched by the joint collaboration of Paisabazaar and RBL Bank. It serves both as a credit card that can offer you assured cashback on every transaction, as well as a credit line that gives you access to short-term credit card loans.
If you are interested in this rbl bank credit card, then make sure to go through the complete review to know more about the paisabazaar credit card benefits.
Table of Contents
How does the paisabazaar credit card eligibility work?
- Resident Type: Indian
- Paisabazaar credit card eligibility criteria for salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 years
- Income: Above Rs.30,000 monthly.
- Paisabazaar credit card eligibility for self employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 years
- Income: Above Rs.40,000 monthly.
- A credit score of 680+ is required to apply for this paisabazaar rbl credit card.
What documents are required to apply for a paisabazaar credit card?
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bills
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Two recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Salary Slip of last 3 months
- ITR (Income Tax Return)
- Self-employed person
- Income tax return of the last year
- Proof of business
- Salaried Person (any 1)
What are the Paisabazaar duet credit card fees?
- Paisabazaar duo credit card joining fee: None.
- Paisabazaar duo credit card annual fee: Free for a lifetime.
What are the paisabazaar duet credit card benefits?
Add more value to your transaction:
This paisabazaar credit card offers you a 1% cash back on every online and POS transaction This paisabazaar credit card offer is not applicable on fuel purchases, cash withdrawals, rent payments, and loan transactions.
Get an instant loan against your card:
This paisabazaar lifetime free credit card gives you access to the paisa on-demand credit line. It allows you to get an instant credit card loan and transfer the amount from your paisa on-demand account to your bank account within minutes.
The minimum eligible loan amount is Rs.3,000 and the maximum amount would be your credit card limit. The applicable credit card loan interest rate ranges between 13% to 18% p.a.
Advanced security arrangements:
This paisabazaar free credit card is equipped with an advanced EMV chip, this chip with its cutting-edge encryption method makes your card extremely resistant to credit card cloning.
What are the paisabazaar credit card charges?
|Paisabazaar credit card cash withdrawal charge||2.5% against the withdrawn amount, min Rs.500 (check your paisabazaar credit card limit before making a withdrawal)|
|Paisabazaar rbl credit card finance charges||Can go upto 3.99% monthly (applicable if your paisabazaar credit card payment is not made in time)|
|Paisabazaar credit card international transaction charges||3.5% against the transaction amount|
|Paisabazaar add on credit card fee||None|
How to contact the paisabazaar credit card customer care department?
- Call the RBL paisabazaar credit card customer care number: 022-6232-7777 or 022-7119-0900 (Super Card)
- Write to the Paisabazaar rbl bank credit card customer care mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pros and cons of the paisa bazaar duet credit card:
After thoroughly analyzing the benefits I can profoundly say that this paisa bazaar credit card can be beneficial only if you use it for your everyday expenses. You can also keep it as a secondary credit card and use its credit line in emergencies.
But if you are looking for more premium credit card benefits like free airport lounge access, or discounts on movie or travel bookings, then I would suggest you take a look at our best credit cards page, it will help you in making an informed decision.
- HSBC Smart Value Credit Card (Best for reward points)
- ICICI Titanium Credit Card (Best for movie benefits)
- IDFC First Bank WoW Credit Card (Best for reward, dining, and lifestyle benefits)
- Kotak Indigo Ka-ching Credit Card (Best for travel benefits)
FAQs on paisabazaar credit card:
How can I get money from my paisa on Demand card?
To get an instant loan against your paisa on demand credit card, you can follow the steps given below.
- First, log into your account and navigate to the dashboard.
- Find the credit line option and click on it.
- Now, enter the amount you want to borrow.
- Select the bank account to which you want to transfer the loan amount.
- Complete the verification process by entering the OTP.
The loan amount will be transferred to your account almost instantly.
How can I track my RBL paisa on Demand card?
You can keep track of your RBL paisabazaar credit card status from your rbl credit card net banking account.
What is the minimum salary for RBL credit card?
The average monthly income required to apply for an rbl bank credit card is Rs.25,000, but it may vary depending on the card variant you are applying for.
What is paisabazaar step up credit card?
The paisabazaar step up credit card is a co-branded secured credit card issued by paisabazaar.com in alliance with the SBM Bank.