If earning cashback on every transaction sounds appealing to you, you’ll love the new rbl bank lazypay credit card. This very simple yet very unique card offers assured cashback on online and POS purchases, and with lazypay pay later service, your transactions can be easily turned into EMIs. The best part is that you will get to enjoy all these benefits free of cost.
So, If you are interested in this card, be sure to read the full review to know more about the lazypay credit card features.
What are the RBL lazypay credit card eligibility criteria?
Currently, this lazy card is available for existing LazyPay customers only.
- Resident Type: Indian
- RBL credit card eligibility criteria for salaried people:
- RBL credit card age limit: 21 to 60 years.
- Income: Above Rs.35,000 monthly.
- RBL credit card eligibility criteria for self-employed people:
- RBL credit card age limit: 21 to 65 years.
- Income: Above Rs.45,000 monthly.
- A credit score of 650+ is required to apply for this rbl credit card.
What documents are required for an rbl credit card application?
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bills
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Two recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Salary Slip of last 3 months
- Self-employed person
- Income tax return of the last year
- Proof of business
- Salaried Person (any 1)
What are the RBL lazypay credit card fees?
- Lazy Pay RBL card joining fee: None.
- LazyPay RBL credit card annual fee: Free for a lifetime.
What are the RBL lazypay credit card benefits?
A big joining bonus to welcome you:
As you activate your rbl card and perform your first transaction within the first 30 days of your rbl credit card activation, you will receive Rs.250 cash back as a welcome gift.
Exclusive lazypay credit card cashback offer:
On every online and POS transaction, this rbl credit card offers an assured 1% cashback. You will not get any cashback for fuel purchases, rent payments, insurance payments, cash, quasi-cash transactions, etc.
Eazy bill splitting option:
Using the lazy pay easy EMI option you can easily convert your high-value transactions into small monthly installments (make sure to check your lazypay credit card limit before applying for an EMI.
Lifetime free card:
It is a lifetime-free credit card, which means you don’t need to worry about any credit card yearly charges.
How much are the RBL lazypay credit card charges?
|RBL credit card withdrawal charge||2.5% against the withdrawn amount (Min Rs.500, also check your credit card limit before making a withdrawal)|
|RBL lazy pay card finance charge||The lazypay credit card interest rate can go up to 3.99% monthly (Applicable if your lazypay credit card payment is not made in time)|
|RBL credit card forex markup charge||3.5% against the transaction amount|
|Add on card fee||Free for a lifetime|
How to contact the lazypay card customer care department?
For any assistance, you can call the rbl bank credit card customer care department.
- Call the lazypay credit card customer care number: 022-6232-7777 or 022-7119-0900 (RBL super card customers)
- Write to the rbl card customer care mail id: email@example.com
Pros and cons of the lazypay credit card:
Now if you are an existing LazyPay customer, then this rbl bank free credit card would be a very good upgrade for you. It is a lifetime free credit card that offers unlimited cashback on online and POS transactions and a number of other credit card facilities.
Now, the most important question is, ‘Is LazyPay card good?’ I think it would be one of the best life time free credit cards for first-time users and for those who want to improve their broken credit scores. However, if you are looking for better credit cards, then make sure to check our best credit card lists.
- Flipkart Axis Bank credit card (Best for cashback, travel, and dining benefits)
- HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card (Best for Cashback, and reward benefits)
- IDFC First Bank Wealth Credit Card (Best for Lounge access, Dining Benefits)
FAQs on LazyPay card:
How to close lazypay credit card?
You can close your Lazy card permanently from your lazy app. Just go to the Manage Card section and there you will get the option to permanently block your card.
How to get lazypay credit card?
What is LazyPay credit limit?
You can find your total/available Lazy Pay credit limit on your LazyPay app home screen.
Where is LazyPay card accepted?
Your LazyPay credit card is accepted at any e-commerce or POS terminal where Visa credit cards are accepted.
Is LazyPay a credit card?
The new LazyCard powered by rbl bank ltd is an actual credit card that you can use to earn cashback and improve your credit score.