If earning reward points with every transaction sounds beneficial to you, then you would love the rbl classic platinum credit card. Targeting the huge Indian customer base, this rbl bank credit card offers assured rewards with every transaction, complimentary lost card liability coverage, lifetime free add-on cards, and lots more. More about the rbl bank credit card benefits are discussed below.
How does the rbl credit card eligibility work?
- Resident Type: Indian.
- RBL bank card eligibility criteria for salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- Income: Above Rs.25,000 monthly.
- RBL credit card eligibility criteria for self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: Above Rs.35,000 monthly.
- A CIBIL score of 670+ is required to apply for this rbl bank credit card.
You can apply for this platinum card from the rbl bank credit card apply online portal. And once your application is submitted successfully, you can track your rbl credit card application status using the application id from the rbl credit card application tracking portal.
What documents are required to apply for an RBL platinum card?
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photograph
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest salary slip, (3 months)
- ITR (Income Tax Return)
- Self-employed person
- Latest Income tax return.
- Proof of business
- Recently audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
As per the new credit card rules, all new rbl bank credit cards are delivered in an inactive state. Those cards can be activated manually by generating an rbl new credit card PIN. You can get some help on the rbl credit card activation process from our faq page.
What are rbl premium credit card fees?
- RBL platinum credit card joining fee: Will be communicated at the time of application.
- RBL platinum credit card annual fee: Will be communicated at the time of application.
What are the RBL classic platinum card benefits?
Make your transactions more rewarding:
The rbl platinum credit card reward points are offered like this.
Category of transaction
|RBL bank reward point for every Rs.100 spent|
|Domestic credit card transactions||2 rbl bank rewards|
|International credit card transactions||4 rbl credit card reward points|
You can check the status of your reward points from the rbl bank credit card app.
Complimentary lost card liability coverage:
This rbl bank platinum credit card offers zero liability against lost cards. So, if your card ever gets lost or stolen, just report it by calling the rbl credit card customer care number and you will not be liable for anything bad that may happen to your rbl credit card account.
Lifetime free add-on credit card for your family:
You can share the awesome rbl credit card features with your loved ones. Just add your loved ones, (min age – 18+) with your card and they can also enjoy the features of a credit card.
Advanced security arrangements:
This rbl platinum credit card comes with a built-in EMV Chip. This chip with its next-gen encryption method makes your card almost impossible to clone.
Instant rbl credit card online payment options:
You can make your rbl credit card payment online from your rbl bank net banking account or by using any credit card payment app like Cred, Paytm, PhonePe, Google Pe, etc.
The perfect travel companion for you:
The RBL classic platinum cards are globally accepted, you can use those cards at any outlet or e-commerce site where mastercard credit cards are accepted.
What are the Platinum classic rbl credit card charges?
|RBL credit card cash withdrawal charges||2.5% against the amount, min Rs. 500 (Check your RBL classic platinum card limit before making a withdrawal)|
|RBL premium credit card finance charge||The rbl credit card interest rate can go up to 3.99% monthly (applicable if your rbl credit card bill is not paid on time)|
|RBL platinum card currency conversion charge||3.5% against the transaction amount|
|RBL add on card fee||None.|
How to contact the rbl bank credit card customer care department?
- Call the rbl bank credit card customer care no: 022-6232-7777 or 022-7119-0900 (Super Card)
- Write to the rbl bank credit card email id: email@example.com
Pros and cons of the RBL classic platinum card:
As mentioned before this card is uniquely designed for earning reward points. It offers up to 4 rbl card reward points with every transaction, complimentary lost card liability coverage, lifetime free add-on cards, and lots more. But if you want to earn benefits, then you will be disappointed with this rbl credit card, since you can’t earn any significant benefits from this card apart from reward points.
So, if you are ready to spend a bit more, then feel free to visit our best rewards credit card page, it will help you in finding your choice.
- ICICI Manchester United Credit Card (Best for cashback and lounge benefits)
- IDBI Bank Aspire Platinum Credit Card (Best for reward points)
- RBL Bank Platinum Maxima Card (Best for reward points and lounge benefits)
- Simply Save SBI Credit Card (Best for offering reward points)
1 thought on “RBL Classic Platinum Credit Card Review”