RBL Bank launches so many credit cards for their customers for their uses. And the RBL Platinum Delight Credit card is one of them. If you are a movie lover and you like to shop via online and want reward or cashback on your every transaction then this card is more suitable for you as it has so many offers and rewards. The card has some special features and offers like welcome gift, reward points, annual spend benefits, fuel surcharge waiver, zero lost card liability, etc. Lets discuss about the card briefly-
Eligibility Criteria: To apply for this card you have to maintain these following criteria-
- Age: The age of the applicant should be 18 years and the age of the applicant should not be more than 60 years.
- Citizenship: Applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- Income: The income of the applicant should be healthy. The income should be minimum Rs.40000 per month.
Required Documents: You have to provide identity proof, address proof, income proof to the bank.
- Identity proofs: Aadhaar card, PAN card, ration card, driving licence, voter card, passport, job card, etc.
- Address proof: Ration card, voter card, Aadhaar card, passport, any utility bill, document of property, job card etc.
- Income proofs: Last 3 month’s bank statement, salary slip of last 3 months or any document of income.
- PAN card
You have to submit self attested Photocopy of any of this documents with the form of application.
Rs.1000 for joining fees.
Rs.1000 for annual fee. If you spend more than 1.5 lakhs in the 1st year the annual fees of the second year will be waived off.
No add-on card fee.
Features and Benefits of The RBL platinum delight Credit Card:
- Welcome Gifts: If you choose this card you will get welcome gift. After paying the joining fees you will get the welcome gifts quickly.
- If you use your card in between 2 months of the issuance of the card you will get 4000 reward points as welcome gift.
- Reward Points: You will get reward points for your spending from your credit card.
- If you spend Rs.100 for any purpose except the fuel transaction you will get 2 reward points.
- If you spend Rs.100 on weekends you will get 4 reward points.
- If you use your card minimum 5 times and more in a month you will be able to get 1000 bonus reward points worth Rs.1000.
These reward points are redeemable and you withdraw this reward points for hotel booking, tickets bookings of flight, purchasing electronics products. To redeem these reward points you have to log in to the RBL’s official website. You also use this reward points for airline which are Indigo, Air Asia, Vistara, Spicejet etc. The available hotels are The Lalit Green Easter in Kolkata, welcome hotel in Delhi, Sterling Mac in Bangalore, etc.
- Lost Card Liability: If you lost your credit card you have to report to the customer care to avail this offer. Bank will provide you a lost card liability protection if any transaction occurred after the losing of the card. The Bank will immediately block the card. You will get a card protection plan from the bank if you lost your card.
- Security system: There is a EVM chip inside the card which made the card more secure. This will provides security in your all transaction.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: You will get extra benefits of waiver of fuel surcharge in every month. You can save up to Rs.150 per month. It will depends on your spending. You have to transact between Rs.500 to Rs.4000 to claim this offer. You can avail this offer from any petrol pump in India.
How to Apply:
If you want to apply for the RBL Bank platinum delight credit card you have to visit the website of the bank. At first you have to submit the application form with the documents. After that you will get a phone call from the RBL Bank agent. He will discuss about the date and time for collection of the documents. After this process you will get your credit card in between 15-20 days.
You will be able to apply for the credit card to yours nearest branch of the Bank. The required documents are required here also. You will be guided by the bank official.
Credit card Bill Payments: Your credit card bills can be paid through various ways via online. There is also offline mode available for payment of your credit card bill.
You can pay through-
- Net Banking
- RBL Mobile Application
- NACH facility
- Cash payments
- Demand Draft etc.
- Finance charge 3.5% per month and 42% per year
- Rs.0 for card replacement charge
- Rs.600 for Over limit charges
- Foreign currency mark-up charge 3.5% of the amount
- Cash withdrawals charge 2.5% of the amount (minimum Rs.300)
- Late payment charges- 15% of the total due amount (minimum Rs.50 and maximum Rs.1250).
Customer Care: If you want to know more about the card you can contact in this toll free helpline number 1800 121 9050.
Rating: 3 stars
Final Opinion: If you are searching for a credit card for your daily shopping transaction you can choose the RBL Bank Platinum Blockbuster credit card. The world-class facilities of the card will help you to save money by its reward points. Thus you will be a delightful person.