When it comes to powerful rewards, there are only a few credit cards available in India that can be compared with the RBL Platinum Max SuperCard. This rbl bajaj credit card is particularly designed to compliment your every transaction with useful rewards. Apart from that, this card offers accelerated rewards on dining, free movie tickets every month, and lots more. More about the rbl platinum supercard benefits are discussed below.
How does the rbl premium credit card eligibility work?
- Resident Type: Indian.
- For salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- Income: Above Rs. 25,000 monthly.
- For self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: Above Rs. 35,000 monthly.
- A CIBIL score of 680+ is needed to apply for this bajaj finance super card.
What documents are required to apply for the platinum max rbl supercard?
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photograph
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest salary slip, (3 months)
- ITR (Income Tax Return)
- Self-employed person
- Latest Income tax return.
- Proof of business
- Recently audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
What are the platinum rbl credit card fees?
- Bajaj rbl platinum super card joining fee: Rs.999 + GST
- RBL platinum credit card annual fee: Rs.999 + GST
What are the Platinum max rbl super card benefits?
Get started with a huge joining bonus:
As you pay your first-year rbl card joining fee and complete spending Rs.2,000 within the first 30 days of card activation, you will receive 4,000 rbl credit card reward points as a welcome gift.
Make your every transaction rewarding:
This bajaj finserv rbl bank super card reward points are offered like this.
Category of transaction
|Regular credit card transactions||2 rbl credit card points/Rs.100 transaction|
RBL Supercard milestone rewards
|Rs.10,000 in a month||1,000 rbl credit card rewards|
|Rs.15,000 in a month||Additional 500 rbl card reward points|
Make your evenings entertaining:
If you use this RBL platinum max card to book a movie ticket from BookMyShow, you will get another one completely free (upto Rs.200). This rbl credit card offer is available once a month on Wednesdays.
Dine with more delight:
With this supercard rbl bank offers a 5% discount (through 20 reward points) on your dining bills. You can earn up to 1,000 rbl bank reward points monthly.
Get freedom from fuel surcharges:
This super card offers up to Rs.100 monthly waiver on fuel surcharges across all fuel stations in India.
Enjoy easy bill splitting:
With this rbl platinum super card, you can convert your payments (over Rs. 3000) into EMI. This feature is very helpful for frequent shoppers. You can also calculate the applicable rbl credit card emi interest rate from the rbl credit card emi calculator.
Instant bajaj rbl credit card payment options:
The perfect travel companion:
This bajaj finserv rbl super card is globally accepted, you can use this card at any outlet or e-commerce site where the MasterCard Credit Cards are accepted.
What are the platinum max rbl super card charges?
|RBL platinum credit card cash withdrawal charge||2.5% against the amount, Min Rs. 500 (check your rbl bank credit card limit before making a withdrawal)|
|RBL bank super card finance charge||The RBL credit card interest rate can go up to 3.99% monthly (applicable if your rbl super card payment is not made in time)|
|RBL bajaj finserv super card currency conversion charge||3.5% against the transacted amount|
|Bajaj finance rbl supercard add-on card fee||None|
How to contact the rbl bank supercard customer care department?
- Call the rbl bank supercard customer care number: 022-6232-7777 or 022-7119-0900 (Super Card)
- Write to the rbl bank platinum credit card mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pros and cons of the rbl platinum card:
If you want a low-cost credit card for your daily usage and entertainment-related benefits, then this bajaj finserv rbl platinum super card will be a solid choice for you. You will get assured rewards with every transaction, handsome monthly waivers on fuel surcharge, and lots more.
But it lacks some benefits like lounge access or travel benefits on travel. So if you are looking for a more premium card, then visit our best premium credit cards page. You can also take a look at the rbl platinum plus supercard which is also a very good credit card from RBL Bank.
- Axis Bank Pride Platinum Credit Card (Best for reward points and dining benefits)
- Kotak Mahindra Feast Gold Credit Card (Best for its dining and balance transfer facility)
- PNB Global Platinum Credit Card (Best for reward points and dining benefits)
- Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card (Best for travel and dining benefits)