If you are a small business owner and are currently looking for a low-cost corporate credit card to add more convenience and control over your business expenses, then you would love the RBL Travel and Entertainment Card. It is a lifetime free credit card that comes with a number of useful benefits like assured rbl bank rewards points with every transaction, a dedicated relationship manager, a handsome waiver on fuel surcharges, and lots more.
How does the rbl bank credit card eligibility work?
Only a self-employed person can apply for this card.
- Resident Type: Indian.
- RBL credit card eligibility criteria for salaried person
- Age: NA
- Income: NA
- RBL credit card eligibility for self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: The company should have an annual turnover of Rs.5 Cr. (minimum)
- A CIBIL score of 680+ is needed to apply for this card.
You can apply for your desired RBL card from the rbl credit card apply online portal. If you are unfamiliar with the rbl credit card application process, then you can get some help from our faq page.
What documents are required to apply for rbl bank credit card?
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photograph
- Proof of income statement:
- Self-employed person
- Latest Income tax return.
- Proof of business
- Recently audited financial report.
- Self-employed person
What are the rbl credit card annual charges?
- RBL credit card joining fee: None.
- RBL credit card annual fee: None.
What are the rbl credit card benefits?
Make your every transaction rewarding:
The rbl bank rewards are offered like this.
|Category of transaction||rbl points for every Rs.100 transaction|
|Domestic transactions||2 rbl bank reward points|
|International transactions||4 rbl card rewards|
Get freedom from rbl credit card fuel surcharges:
This rbl bank lifetime free credit card offers a 2.5% waiver on fuel surcharges across all fuel stations in India.
Complimentary lost card liability coverage:
This rbl credit card features a lost card liability coverage of Rs. 2 lakh. So, if your card ever gets lost or stolen, then you just have to report it by calling the rbl credit card helpline department and you will no longer be liable for anything bad that may happen to your account.
A dedicated relationship manager for all your needs:
With this rbl credit card, you will get your dedicated relationship manager who can assist you with your problems whenever you need it.
Instant online rbl credit card payment options:
You are allowed to make your rbl credit card payment online from your net banking account, or by using any credit card bill payment app like Cred, Paytm, PhonePe, Google Pe, etc.
The Perfect travel companion for you:
This rbl free credit card works on the MasterCard platform, which makes this card usable at over 10 million+ stores across the globe.
What are the rbl bank credit card charges?
|RBL bank credit card cash withdrawal charge||2.5% against the transaction amount, min Rs.500 (check your rbl bank credit card limit before making a withdrawal)|
|RBL credit card finance charges||The rbl credit card interest rate can go up to 3.4% monthly|
|RBL credit card foreign transaction fee||3.50% against the amount|
|RBL add on card fee||None|
How to contact the rbl bank credit card customer care department?
- Call the rbl bank credit card customer care no: 022-6232-7777 or 022-7119-0900 (Super Card)
- Wrote to the rbl credit card customer service email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pros and cons of RBL Travel & Entertainment Credit Card:
In terms of low-cost business credit cards, this card won’t be a bad option, but this rbl lifetime free credit card is no longer available since RBL bank discontinued it. However, you can still find some similar cards on our best business credit cards page, which can help you make a more informed choice.
Alternative cards of RBL Travel & Entertainment Credit Card:
- ICICI Platinum Chip Visa Credit Card (Best for reward points and dining benefits)
- Kotak Mahindra Delight Platinum Credit Card (Best for entertainment and fuel benefits)
- RBL Platinum ValuePlus SuperCard (Best for cashback and fuel surcharge waiver)
- BPCL SBI Card (Best for fuel and reward points)
1 thought on “RBL Travel & Entertainment Credit Card Review”