There are so many credit cards available for the customers of SBI as per their needs. SimplyCLICK SBI card is one of them.
SBI offer this card for those customers who like to spend via online. You can use the card on transaction at Amazon, BookmyShow, Foodpanda and many more.
It helps you earn big rewards and save on your shopping expenses. It also helps you to gain more when you use it to buy daily needs which are belong to costly categories.
You will get some awesome features and benefits from this card like login gift, e-shopping rewards, Milestone rewards, Fuel Freedom, annual fees reversal, contactless card features, Worldwide acceptance, add-on card, Cash on the go, utility bill payments facilities, Balance Transfer on EMI, Easy Money, Flexipay etc.
Eligibility criteria :
- Age : Age should be 21 years or more.
- Citizenship: The applicant must be an Indian.
- Occupation: The applicant should be salaried or self employed.
- Income : Applicant should have a good source of income. Net income should be Rs.20000 per month for salaried applicants and Rs.30000 per month for self employed applicants.
Required Documents: .
- Identity proof: Aadhaar card, voter card, passport, driving license.
- Address proof: Ration card, aadhaar card, electricity bill, telephone bill.
- Income proofs: For salaried applicants: Last 3 month’s bank statement, salary slip of last 3 months or any document of income.
For self employed applicants: Recent Income Tax Returns, Balance sheets.
- PAN card
Annual fee – Rs.499 + Taxes
Renewal fee/ annum – Rs.499.
No add-on card fee.
Privileges on SimplyCLICK SBI Card:
- Login Gift: If you choose this card there is a welcome gift vouchers for you. After paying the joining fees you will get Amazon gift voucher worth Rs.500.
The validity of the gift voucher will be 12 months.
- Rewards Point: You will get reward points for your spending.
- If you spend on Amazon, BookMyShow, Cleartrip, Lenskart, Netmeds etc. you will get 10X reward points.
- You will get 5X reward points if you spend for all other purposes via online.
- If you spend Rs.100 for all other purchases you will get 1 reward points.
These reward points are redeemable and you can redeem these reward points through cash credit. ( Every 4 reward points is equal to Rs.1)
Rewards point can be used to pay the remainder balance of your credit card. You can also use the card for collecting against extensive arrangement of gifts.
- Milestone Rewards:
- If you spend Rs.1 lakh within 1 year of receiving the card you will get e-voucher worth Rs.2000. And if you spend Rs.2lakh in a year you will also get one more e-voucher worth Rs.2000.
You will get the voucher code and other details via SMS on your mobile number which is registered in the Bank.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver : There is a offer for all SimplyCLICK SBI cardholders at any petrol pump. You will be able to get a discount of 1% fuel surcharge. (You can save only maximum Rs.100 per statement Cycle)
The transaction must be in between Rs.500 to Rs.3000 if you want to get the offer.
If you want to raise this profit, use the card at petrol pump you want all over India.
- Annual Fee Reversal : After receiving the card, in between one year of your subscription if you spend Rs.1 lakh or more from your card, you will be able to get the next year subscription freely. Which will automatically reversed after first year.
If you want to raise this profit, you must have to spend minimum Rs.1 lakh in first year of subscription.
- Contactless Advantage: You can use the Card for your daily purchases. For transaction, go to any secure reader and wave your card smoothly.
It is fast and convenient that it is very unnecessary to give your card to anybody for everyday small purchases.
It is very secure. If you transact without contact , the card will always attached in your hand. The card has a skimming facility which helps you to prevent any fraud of the card and also save the card from losing.
- Worldwide Acceptance: You can use your card in all around the world. You will be able to use your card in more than 24 million outlets around the world and 3.25 lakhs outlets in India.
To make payments use your card at any outlet which accepts Visa or Master card.
- Add-on Cards : You can use add-on cards for your family ( parents, spouse, children, brothers and sisters whose age must be 18 years) for their uses.
- Cash on the Go : With the help of your card you can withdraw cash from ATMs of Visa or Mastercard all around the world.
- Utility Bill Payment Facility: You can use your card for bill payments ( mobile, telephone, electricity, water bills and other utility bills) easily through its Easy Bill Pay facility.
- Balance transfer on EMI : You can pay your EMI by your card to gain a low rate of interest as well as you can save money while you pay your EMIs through your card.
To use this Facility you have to log in to sbicard.com with your user id and password.
You can also SMS BTEMI on 56767 or call 39020202 / 18601801290 to use this facility.
- Flexipay : If you purchase for Rs.2500 or extra with the help of your SimplyCLICK SBI card , you can convert your transaction in easy monthly instalments. To use this facility ( convert into flexipay) you have to log in to sbicard.com with your username and password in between 1 month of your purchase.
- Easy Money : By the easy money facility it is possible to get a draft or cheque against your card limit.
You will be able to get the Facility to your doorstep.
For booking of easy money you have to log in to sbicard.com with your username and password.
- Charges :
- Interest free period 20days to 50 days.
- Finance charges 3.5% per month and 40.2% per year.
- Cash advance fees 2.5% of the amount at SBI and other ATMs (minimum Rs.500) and 2.5% for International ATMs.
- Cheque pick up fee Rs.100.
- Cheque payment fee Rs.100
- Payment dishonor fee 2% of transaction amount.
- Rs.100 for statement retrieval .
- Late payment:
- 0 for due of Rs.0 to Rs.500
- Rs.400 for due of Rs.500 or more and upto Rs.1000
- Rs.750 for due of Rs.1000 or more and upto Rs.10000
- Rs.950 for due of Rs.10000 or more.
- Rs.100 for card replacement.
- Overlimit charges 2.5% of the amount ( minimum Rs.500)
- $175 for emergency card replacement at abroad.
- Foreign currency mark-up 3.5%.
- Cash payment fees Rs.199.
Customer Care: If you want to know more about the card you can contact in this 24×7 helpline number 1800 180 1290.
100X Gain Rating: 4.5 stars.
Final Opinion: If you need a credit card for your online transactions in low monthly income and of low fees and charges, then you can use the Simply CLICK SBI Card. The awesome features and benefits will help you to save money by its rewards on every transaction.