SBI has introduced a new credit card for everyday spends named SimplySAVE SBI Card. Just like other SBI cards, it offers several benefits and features like a big welcome benefit, reward benefit, annual fee waiver, fuel surcharge waiver, EMI facility, automatic bill payments, etc. Go through the complete article to know more about the card.
- Resident Type: Indian.
- For salaried person:
- Age: 18 to 60 years.
- Income: ₹20,000 monthly.
- For self-employed person:
- Age: 18 to 65 years.
- Income: ₹30,000 monthly.
- Good relation with the bank.
- Zero due payment.
- Good CIBIL score.
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest salary slips. (3 months)
- Self-employed person
- Latest Income tax return.
- Proof of business
- Recent audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Joining Fee: ₹499 + GST.
- Annual Fee: ₹499 + GST. (can be waived off if ₹1,00,000 or more is spent within a year)
- Welcome benefit:
With the issuance of the card, you can get 2,000 reward points as a welcome gift. To avail of this offer you just have to pay the joining fee in time and spend ₹2,000 within the first 60 days.
- Reward benefit:
With your SimplySAVE SBI Card you can earn reward points from your purchases:
You will get 1 reward point for each ₹100 transactions in all categories.
On every ₹100 spent on dining, Movies, Groceries, and at Departmental stores, you will get 10 Points.
When you use your SimplySAVE SBI Card for dining, you will get 10 reward points for each ₹100 to spend on dining.
- Fuel surcharge waiver:
With your SimplySAVE SBI Card, you will get a 1% waiver on fuel surcharges. This offer applies to most of the fuel stations in India. The transaction amount should be between ₹500 to ₹3,000, and you can get a maximum waiver of ₹100 in a month.
- Annual fee waiver:
You can also get a 100% waiver on your annual fee. Just spend ₹1,00,000 or more with your card within a year and the next year’s annual fee will be waived off.
- Add-on facility:
SBI lets you share the benefits of your credit card with your loved ones. You just have to add your loved ones with your card as add on member and they can also enjoy the benefits of having a credit card, minimum age of add on member is18
- Balance transfer:
You can now transfer the balance from your other cards to your SimplySAVE SBI Card to get a lower interest rate against your dues.
- Easy bill payment facility:
SBI introduced a new feature called Autopay, it has made bill payments much easier. With this feature, your utility bills will be paid in time automatically. You can also set the maximum amount you want to pay with this feature.
With the help of Flexipay, you can convert high-value purchases into EMIs. Minimum purchase amount ₹2,500 and you can convert a purchase into EMI within 30 days of the card activation.
- Contactless payment:
Your SimplySAVE SBI Card comes with the contactless payment feature, it allows you to pay with just a wave at the POS terminals. It significantly reduces the chance of lost or stolen cards.
- Worldwide acceptance:
You can use this card in any country of the world this card can also be used to make online purchases from any foreign e-commerce site. But in both cases, you have to pay the charge for the currency conversion.
- Cash Withdrawal Charge: 2.5% against the withdrawn amount (min ₹500)
- Finance Charge: 3.35% monthly & 40.2% annually.
- Foreign currency transaction: 3.35% against the transaction amount.
Call: 1800 180 1290 (toll free)
39 02 02 02 (add the STD code of your locality)
Mail: [email protected]
Dispute Resolution Process
If you notice some unauthorized transaction or any miscalculation in your card statement, or if your card is lost or stolen, you should act fast. If such things happen, you may follow the steps given below.
- First of all, call customer service and tell them your problem, they will help you to solve it. If your card is lost or stolen you should ask them to block your card immediately.
- In case if you are not satisfied with the given service you can take your complaint to the head of the complaint management team. You can complain online. Just go to cms.onlinesbi.com and submit the grievance form.
- If this does not work, you can then go to the principal nodal officer. You can mail him/her at [email protected]
- Most of the disputes are resolved at the nodal officer, but if your problem is still not solved, you can go to the Banking Ombudsman. But always try to negotiate the issue with the bank.
100xGain Ratings: 7/10
SimplySAVE SBI Card is best for everyday uses, as it offers reward points from every purchase, EMI facility, Fuel surcharge waiver, extra reward points on dining, grocery, movies, and departmental stores, etc. Although this card lacks some benefits like free movie tickets or some special Cash-Back offers, it can be said that it gives the best possible benefits at this cost.
So if you are looking for a card for your daily needs, it can be a good option for you.