How to apply for a Slice Credit card?
Like most app-based credit cards, a slice credit card can only be applied via Slice Pay mobile app. The first step of course is to download and install the Slice pay app on your Smartphone. Once you have installed the app, you can follow the steps given below.
- Open the app and sign up through a Google account.
- Enter your mobile number, and click on the continue option.
- You will get an OTP in the given mobile number, enter the 4 digit code and select verify.
- On the new page, enter your first and last name and tap on the “Continue” option,
- Select your employment status(Student, salaried, freelancer)
- Select your location (residential) from the given options. Select/enter your occupation and monthly income and click next.
- On the next page, you have to provide a reference (one of your friend’s names and his/her mobile number), qualification, and choose your address type. (pg, rented house, own house, etc).
- Now you need to provide some of your personal information like gender, mother’s name, PAN no, address proof, and your current residential address. Once you have provided all the information, click next.
- Now enter your Aadhar no and set a 4 digit PIN of your choice and click on the “Submit” option.
- Once the Aadhar verification is complete, a new page will open where you need to upload your selfie. Once the process is complete, a new terms and conditions page will open.
- Accept all the terms and conditions. You will see a marked area at the bottom of the page; here you will have to sign digitally by gliding your finger on the screen. Once you are satisfied with your signature, click next.
- Now the company will check your eligibility, click on the “Alright” option to initiate the process.
- The slice credit card approval time is about 48 hours, once the process is complete and your application is accepted, you can see the approved limit on the serene. The physical copy of the card will get delivered within 1 to 2 weeks.
- How to track the Slice credit card application status?
Once the verification process is initiated, it takes 1 to 2 days to complete the approval process. Once it’s done, you will be informed via SMS or Email. You can see the approved credit limit from the Slice pay app.
How to track the delivery status of the Slice card?
Once your application is accepted you will get the slice credit card tracking id via SMS or Email. You can also track the slice credit card status of delivery from your Slice pay mobile app.
- Open the Slice pay app and if your application is accepted you can see the approved limit and the tracking option on your screen.
- Tap on the track now option and you can see the application status on your screen.
- Now tap on the “Track My Delivery” option and you can see the exact location of your parcel.
How to activate the Slice pay card for the first time?
The physical copy of the Slice pay card needs to be activated manually; you can do it manually from your Slice pay app.
- Open the Slice pay app, by default, it opens the home screen, but if not then go to the home screen by tapping on the home icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Scroll down a bit and you can find the “Active now option” tap on it.
- A new page will open where you can find the delivery details. Tap the active now option.
- You will be asked, whether you have received your card or not? Click yes.
- Once you tap on the “Yes” option you will be asked to set a pin for your card. Choose a 4 digit unique pin.
- Enter the OTP you received in your registered mobile number and tap on the “Agree” option.
- Your card will be activated instantly.
How to activate a Slice credit card for online transactions?
Once the verification process is complete, the virtual copy of your slice card will be activated automatically.
How to use slice credit card to withdraw cash from ATM?
The slice card does not support ATM withdrawals. However, you can use your slice card to top-up your e-wallets like Paytm, MobiKwik, Phone Pay, etc.
How to increase the limit in a slice credit card?
Your credit limit depends on your credit score and your credit history. So focus on improving your credit score, use your credit card regularly and clear off the dues within the due dates. In this way, your credit score and credit limit will improve simultaneously.
How to block Slice credit cards?
You can’t block your slice credit card by yourself. But if your card is missing and you need to protect your account, you can call the slice credit card toll free number (+91-8047096430) and ask the executive to block your card.
How to replace the slice credit card?
If you want to replace your slice credit card, you have to discard your current slice credit card first.
- First of all, open your slice pay app. You can see an on-screen virtual credit card . Tap on it.
- Now go to the settings, you can find it on the top right corner of your screen.
- Now click on the “Suspend Now” option and select a reason.
- You need to provide your date of birth to verify your identity. Once the verification process is complete your card will be discarded.
- Once the process is complete, you will get an option to reissue your card.
How to enable international transactions on the Slice credit card?
As soon as your slice credit card application is approved, you will get a ready-to-use virtual copy of your card. You can use this virtual card right away for online and international transactions (accepted only at some selected international merchants).
How to file a dispute on any slice card transaction?
The slice card does not have a proper dispute resolution process like other credit cards. But if you notice something suspicious with your account, you can report it to the slice credit card helpline number +91-8047096430 you can also write to the slice credit card mail id – [email protected]
How to check the due date of the Slice card?
Like most credit cards, slice card has a monthly billing system. The default credit card due date is the 5th day of every day. You will also get reminders about your slice credit card payment due date, via SMS or Email.
How to get slice credit card emergency cash?
You can transfer the slice card’s available credit to your bank account as an instant loan.
- Open the Slice pay app on your Smartphone and tap on the click icon.
- You can see the total amount you have spent, tap on it.
- Now a new page will open and you will get two options – No cost EMI and Emergency Cash. Select the Emergency cash.
- You will get 3 options – UPI, IMPS, and Paytm.
- Choose an option, fill up the necessary details, and tap on verify.
- Once the verification is complete, you will see the “Transfer now” option on the screen.
- Tap on the “Transfer now” option.
- A new page will open where you can enter the transaction amount. You also need to choose a reason. Once all the mandatory fields are filled up, tap on the “Choose Payment Plan” option.
- A new page will open you can see the total payable amount and select the tenure. Tap on the next option and the amount will be transferred to your selected bank account.
How to check the balance on a Slice credit card?
To check the available balance on your slice credit card, first of all, open the Slice pay app on your Smartphone and tap on the profile icon you can find at the bottom right corner of your screen. Once the profile tab is open, you can see the available balance on your screen.
How to convert EMI to a Slice credit card?
Slice card allows their customers to pay their credit card bills in monthly installments. To convert your credit card bill into EMI, first of all, open the Slice pay app and follow the steps given below.
- Tap on the clock icon you can find at the bottom of your screen.
- You can now see the total bill amount on your screen, tap on the bill amount and you will get two slice credit card bill payment options on your screen, full payment, and some split payment options.
- Under the split payment option, you will get some different tenure along with the applicable slice credit card emi charges . Choose the option which is more suitable for you.
- Tap on the “Save Plan” option and the EMI will be activated.
How to check active EMIs on Slice credit cards?
To check your active EMIs just open the Slice app and then tap on the clock icon at the bottom of your screen. A new page will open where you can see the slice credit card details of active EMIs.
How to update email id in slice card?
- First of all, open the slice app on your Smartphone.
- Now open your profile by tapping on the profile icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Open settings and tap on the email id option.
- Enter your new email id.
- You will get a verification link on the newly entered email.
- Verify the email using the link and the process is complete.
How to change the mailing address of the slice card?
Currently, there is no option to change the registered address on your slice card, but if you really need to change your address then you will have to cancel your present card and apply for a new one with your desired address.
How to pay slice credit card bill online?
Once the bill is generated, you can make the slice credit card bill payment online , from the Slice pay app.
- First, open your slice app and tap on the
- Now your total bill amount will be displayed on the screen.
- Tap on the bill amount and you will get two payment options – Full payment and EMI payment.
- Tap on the full payment option if you want to pay your card bill in full.
- You will get three slice card bill payment options – UPI, Debit card, and net banking. Select the option of your choice.
- Provide the necessary details and complete the slice credit card online payment .
If you don’t want to pay the bill in full then you can easily convert it into monthly EMI.
What happens if I only pay the minimum amount due on my Slice credit card?
A slice credit card does not feature any minimum amount due. You can either pay your monthly bill in full or convert it into EMI. The slice credit card emi interest rate my be applicable if you choose the EMI payment option.
How to close slice credit card account permanently?
- Log in to your Slice credit card account using your slice credit card login id and password.
- Click on the settings option you can find on the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will find the “Delete account” option.
- Click on the option, and confirm your choice.
- Your account will be deleted.