The Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card is a multipurpose credit card. This card is specially designed for those peoples who like to shopping via online. You will get offers on travelling, dining, movies, grocery shopping. The card has so many world class privileges such as offer from INOX Cinemas, offer on Grofers, Offers on Myntra, offer on Yatra, offer on Zomato, supplementary credit cards, contactless card features, secure online transactions, digital payment solution, online banking and SC mobile, anything on EMI, Dial-a-loan, Balance transfer, balance on EMI, Concierge services etc.
- Age: The applicant should be 21 years old.
The applicants should be between 65 years old.
- Citizenship: The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- Occupation: The applicant should be salaried or self employed.
- Income: Net income should be minimum Rs.50000 per month for salaried applicants. And
net income should be Rs.50000 per month for businessman, self employed applicants.
- Identity proofs: Voter card and Aadhaar card, Driving license, passport, job card,
- Address proof: Ration card, Aadhaar card, passport, any utility bill, document of property, job card,
- Income proofs: Last 3 month’s bank statement, salary slip of last 3 months or any document of income. Income tax returns for self employed customers.
- PAN card
Rs.49 for joining fees. You don’t have to pay the joining fees if you spend Rs.5000 in the 1st month.
Rs.49 for renewal fees. If you spend minimum Rs.5000 in the 1st calendar month the annual fees will be waived off.
No add-on card fee.
Features and Benefits of Standard Chartered DigiSmart Credit Card:
- Offers from INOX Cinemas: If you buy a ticket at INOX you will get a ticket absolutely free. This offer is valid only on Saturday and Sunday. You can avail this offer 2 times per month. You can save maximum Rs.400 by this offer.
- Offers on Grofers: If you buy groceries from Grofers via online you will get 10% discount. To avail this offer you can spend whatever you want for order. You can make 5 transaction per month. You can get maximum Rs.1000 discount per month.
- Offers on Myntra: If you shop from Myntra with your Digismart Credit card you will get 20% discount. You can save maximum Rs.700 per month and you can avail this offer only one time per month.
- Offers on Zomato: If you order food from Zomato you will get 10% off. You can spend whatever you want to claim this offer. You can avail this offer 5 times per month.
- Offers on Yatra: You will get more offers on hotel, travel bookings if you book from yatra.com you will get-
- 20% off and up to Rs.750 on bookings of domestic flight.
- 10% off and up to Rs.10000 on bookings of international flight.
- 25% off and up to Rs.4000 on domestic hotel bookings.
- Offers on Ola Cabs: You can save Rs.600 per month on Ola Cab bookings as you will get 15% off when you book through your Digismart Credit card.
- Supplementary Cards: You can apply for the supplementary cards for your family members for their uses. The family members will get the same offer and benefits as the primary card. There is no annual fees required. You don’t have to submit any income documents. The age of the supplementary cardholders should be 18 years.
- Contactless Card Features: You can use the DigiSmart Credit Card for your daily purchases. For transaction, go to any secure reader and wave your card smoothly.
It is fast and convenient that it is very unnecessary to give your card to anybody for everyday small purchases.
It is very secure. If you transact without contact , the card will always attached in your hand. The card has a skimming facility which helps you to prevent any fraud of the card and also save the card from losing.
You can transact maximum Rs.2000 with contactless.
You can transact maximum 5 times per day.
- Secure Online Transaction: You will get security in your online transactions through 3D secure services of the card. You have to submit the OTP from your registered mobile number all time when you transact via online.
- Digital Payment Solution: You can do Instant payment like Bharat bill payments solution, Bharat QR, Samsung Pay etc. Through this card.
- Online Banking: You will be able to do so many things like checking card balance, card payments etc. Via online banking.
- Anything on EMI: If you want to purchase something worth more than Rs.5000 then you ta take it on EMI with Kuch Bhi On EMI (KBE) via online Banking or SC mobile. You have to spend more than Rs.5000 to use this service.
- Dial-a-loan: You will be able to get loan of Rs.5 lakhs from your card within 1 year to 5 years. There is 0.99% interest rate per month for 1st 6 months and then normal interest rate applied.
- Balance Transfer: You will be able to transfer the outstanding balance of other banks to your Standard Chartered Ultimate credit card account. You can transfer maximum Rs.5 lakhs. There is attractive rate of interest.
- Balance on EMI: You will be able to convert your total outstanding into EMIs ( minimum Rs.5 lakhs). There is no processing fee.
- Interest rate 3.1% per month and 37.2% per year.
- Reward rate 3.3%
- Cash advance charges 3% of the amount ( maximum Rs.300)
- Over limit charges 2.5% of the amount ( minimum Rs.500).
- Late payment charges-
- Rs.0 for Rs.100 or less.
- Rs.100 for Rs.100 to Rs.500.
- Rs.500 for Rs.501 to Rs.5000.
- Rs.700 for Rs.5001 to Rs.15000.
- Rs.800 for more than Rs.15000.
- Goods and services tax levied on all taxable supplies.
- Rs.99 for reward redemption fee.
- Foreign transaction fee 3.5%.
- No card replacement charge.
Customer Care: To know more about the card you have to contact in these numbers 6601 4444 or 3940 4444 ( for Ahmedabad, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Bangalore, Delhi), 6601 444 or 3940 4444 (for Amritsar, Allahabad, Bhubaneshwar, Bhopal, Chandigarh, cochin, Coimbatore, Jaipur, Indore, Lucknow, Kanpur, Jalandhar, Patna, Nagpur, Ludhiana, Vadodara, Surat, Rajkot), 011-39404444 or 011-66014444 ( for NOIDA, Gurgaon), 1800 345 1000 (for Guwahati, Jalgaon, Mysore, Cuttack, Vishakhapatnam, Thiruvananthapuram, Mathura, Dehradun, proddatur, Saharanpur ), and 1800 345 5000 for Siliguri.
Rating: 4.5 stars.
Final Opinion: If you need a credit card for your online shopping you can use the Standard Chartered DigiSmart Credit Card. The fees and charges are very low so it will be helpful to use this card with its world-class features and benefits.