Standard Chartered offers so many credit Cards for their customers for their needs. And the Standard Chartered Emirates World Credit Card is one of them. This card is specially designed for those peoples who travels frequently. This card is full of features and benefits such as welcome reward, Skyward miles, cashback on duty free expenditures, Complimentary lounge access, overseas insurance golf privileges, supplementary cards, contactless card features, secure online transactions, digital payment solution, online banking and SC mobile, anything on EMI, Dial-a-loan, Balance transfer, balance on EMI, concierge services etc.
- Age: The applicant should be 21 years old.
The applicants should be between 65 years old.
- Citizenship: The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- Occupation: The applicant should be salaried or self employed.
- Income: Net income should be minimum 1 lakh per month for salaried applicants. And
net income should be 12 lakhs per year for self employed applicants.
- Applicant should reside near to the bank.
- Identity proofs: Voter card and Aadhaar card, Driving license, passport, job card,
- Address proof: Ration card, Aadhaar card, passport, any utility bill, document of property, job card,
- Income proofs: Last 3 month’s bank statement, salary slip of last 3 months or any document of income. Income tax returns for self employed customers.
- PAN card
Rs.3000 for joining fees.
Rs.3000 for annual fees.
No add-on card fee.
Features And Benefits of the Standard Chartered Emirates World Credit Card:
- Welcome gift: If you choose this card you will get 4000 bonus miles as welcome gift. You will get a ticket of return to Dubai with just 27,500 Skywards Miles.
- Reward points: You will get reward points on your spending. If you spend Rs.150 for Emirates transaction you will get 6 skyward miles. And if you spend Rs.150 for all other spendings you will get 3 skyward miles.
- Cashback on duty free expenditures: When you make duty free shopping you will get 5% cashback. You can save maximum Rs.1000 in a month.
- Airport lounge access: You will get more than 25 domestic lounge access through MasterCard Lounge program. You will also get 2 complimentary domestic and International lounge access per month with the help of priority pass membership. If you spend minimum Rs.10000 in a month you will get 2 free lounge access.
- Overseas Insurance: You can travel in the air freely as your credit card gives you overseas air accident insurance coverage of up to Rs.1 crore. You will get insurance coverage on loss of baggage and flight delay.
- Golf Benefits: You will get 3 complimentary golf games in a year and 1 lesson per month. You will get 50% discount on every games.
- Supplementary Card: You can apply for the supplementary cards for your family members for their uses. The family members will get the same offer and benefits as the primary card. There is no annual fees required. You don’t have to submit any income documents. The age of the supplementary cardholders should be 18 years.
- Contactless Card Features: You can use the Credit Card for your daily purchases. For transaction, go to any secure reader and wave your card smoothly.
It is fast and convenient that it is very unnecessary to give your card to anybody for everyday small purchases.
It is very secure. If you transact without contact , the card will always attached in your hand. The card has a skimming facility which helps you to prevent any fraud of the card and also save the card from losing.
You can transact maximum Rs.2000 with contactless.
You can transact maximum 5 times per day.
- Secure Online Transaction: You will get security in your online transactions through 3D secure services of the card. You have to submit the OTP from your registered mobile number all time when you transact via online.
- Digital Payment Solution: You can do Instant payment like Bharat bill payments solution, Bharat QR, Samsung Pay etc. Through this card.
- Online Banking: You will be able to do so many things like checking card balance, card payments etc. Via online banking.
- Payments: You can make your credit card payments through NEFT, IBFT, Internet Banking, Visa Money Transfer, BillDesk etc.
- Anything on EMI: If you want to purchase something worth more than Rs.5000 then you ta take it on EMI with Kuch Bhi On EMI (KBE) via online Banking or SC mobile. You have to spend more than Rs.5000 to use this service.
- Dial-a-loan: You will be able to get loan of Rs.5 lakhs from your card within 1 year to 5 years. There is 0.99% interest rate per month for 1st 6 months and then normal interest rate applied.
- Balance Transfer: You will be able to transfer the outstanding balance of other banks to your Standard Chartered Emirates World credit card account. You can transfer maximum Rs.5 lakhs. There is attractive rate of interest.
- Balance on EMI: You will be able to convert your total outstanding into EMIs ( minimum Rs.5 lakhs). There is no processing fee.
- Concierge Services: You will get 24×7 concierge services with this card.
- Interest rate 3.49% per month and 41.88% per year.
- Cash advance charges 3% of the amount ( maximum Rs.300)
- Over limit charges 2.5% of the amount ( minimum Rs.500).
- Late payment charges-
- Rs.0 for Rs.100 or less.
- Rs.100 for Rs.100 to Rs.500.
- Rs.500 for Rs.501 to Rs.5000.
- Rs.700 for Rs.5001 to Rs.15000.
- Rs.800 for more than Rs.15000.
- Goods and services tax levied on all taxable supplies.
- Rs.99 for reward redemption fee.
- Rs.299 for cash processing fee.
- Foreign transaction fee 3.5%.
- Rs.100 for cash or cheque pick up fee.
Customer Care: To know more about the card you have to contact in these numbers 6601 4444 or 3940 4444 ( for Ahmedabad, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Bangalore, Delhi), 6601 444 or 3940 4444 (for Amritsar, Allahabad, Bhubaneshwar, Bhopal, Chandigarh, cochin, Coimbatore, Jaipur, Indore, Lucknow, Kanpur, Jalandhar, Patna, Nagpur, Ludhiana, Vadodara, Surat, Rajkot), 011-39404444 or 011-66014444 ( for NOIDA, Gurgaon), 1800 345 1000 (for Guwahati, Jalgaon, Mysore, Cuttack, Vishakhapatnam, Thiruvananthapuram, Mathura, Dehradun, proddatur, Saharanpur ), and 1800 345 5000 for Siliguri.
Rating: 4 stars.
Final Opinion: If you need a credit card for your traveling you can use the Standard Chartered Emirates World Credit Card. The world-class facilities of this card will help you to save more.