If earning reward points on every transaction seems beneficial to you, then I am sure you will love the standard chartered platinum rewards credit card. While this card charges a minimal annual fee of just Rs.250 it offers you powerful rewards on every transaction, jaw-dropping offers on online expenses, a low-cost EMI option, and lots more.
Now let’s go through the standard chartered bank platinum rewards credit card benefits and see how much it actually offers us.
Table of Contents
Who can apply for the standard chartered platinum rewards card?
- Resident Type: Indian.
- Standard chartered credit card eligibility criteria for salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- Income: Rs.32,500 monthly.
- Required eligibility for standard chartered credit card for self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: Rs.32,500 monthly.
- A good CIBIL score (750 or more) is mandatory to apply for this standard chartered credit card.
You can apply for this card from the standard chartered credit card apply online portal, once your standard chartered credit card application is submitted, you can check the status of your application using your application id.
What documents are required to apply for a standard chartered bank credit card?
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest salary slip, (3 months)
- Self-employed person
- Latest Income tax return.
- Proof of business
- Recent audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
What are the standard chartered platinum credit card fees?
- Standard chartered platinum rewards card joining fee: Rs.250 + GST
- Standard chartered platinum rewards credit card annual fee: Rs.250 + GST
What are the standard chartered platinum rewards credit card benefits?
Make every transaction rewarding:
With every transaction you make using this standard chartered bank platinum rewards credit card, you can earn useful standard chartered 360 rewards.
Category of transaction
|Rate of earning standard chartered rewards|
|Every Rs.150 spent at fine-dining outlets||5X standard chartered reward points|
|Every Rs.150 spent on fuel expenses||5X standard chartered credit card rewards|
|All other transactions||1X rewards|
You can check the status of your reward points from your standard chartered mobile app.
Now you might be thinking, how to redeem standard chartered platinum credit card reward points? you can convert them into cash or use them to get a product from the rewards redemption catalog.
Make evenings more entertaining:
This standard chartered platinum rewards credit card offers up to a 25% discount on Movie tickets at INOX. This standard chartered offer is applicable on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Dine with more delight:
This standard chartered bank platinum rewards credit card features a 15% discount on your dining bills at over 850 premium restaurants across the country.
Jaw-dropping deals on online expenses:
This platinum rewards card is specialized in offering unbelievable deals on online expenses. Click here to find the list of current standard chartered card offers.
Make your card lifetime free:
On spending Rs.60,000 or more with your sc bank credit card within a year, you can get a complete waiver on your next year’s standard chartered platinum credit card annual fee. So if you want to turn your card into a lifetime free credit card, then you just have to keep spending Rs.60,000 per year.
Enjoy easy bill splitting:
On this platinum rewards, credit card standard chartered bank offers the low-cost EMI facility. With this feature, you can convert any of your purchases into monthly installments. The whole conversion process can be performed using your standard chartered credit card online banking account.
Enjoy the convenience of the contactless payment facility:
This scb credit card comes with a contactless payment facility. This feature allows you to pay just by placing your sc card over any contactless-enabled POS machine. You can control the contactless payment option from your net banking account.
What are the standard chartered platinum rewards credit card charges?
|Standard chartered credit card withdrawal charge||3% against the withdrawn amount, min Rs.300 (Check your available standard chartered platinum rewards credit card limit before making a withdrawal)|
|Finance Charge||3.75% monthly or 45% annually (applicable if the standard chartered credit card payment is not made within the due date)|
|Standard chartered credit card international transaction charges||3.5% against the transaction amount|
|Standard chartered credit card add-on card fee||None|
How to contact the standard chartered credit card customer care department?
- Call the standard chartered credit card customer care no: 1800-345-1000 (Toll-Free) / 1800-345-5000 (Toll-Free) / 022-6601-4444 or 022-3940-4444
- Write to the standard chartered credit card customer care email id: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Pros and cons of the platinum rewards standard chartered credit card:
This Standard chartered platinum card is specially designed for frequent shoppers and for those who want a low-cost lifestyle credit card. You can enjoy reward points on every transaction, attractive discounts on movie tickets, attractive deals on online expenses, and lots more.
But this card does not feature benefits like lounge access or golf benefit. So if you are not satisfied with the Standard chartered credit card benefits, then make sure to take a look at the alternative card options given below. You can also take a look at the Standard chartered digismart credit card or the Standard chartered manhattan credit card both of which are very good credit cards for online usage.
Alternative of the platinum rewards credit card:
- Axis neo credit card (Best for offering cashback and movie benefits)
- Axis bank my choice credit card (Best for cashback and dining benefits)
- ICICI bank rubyx credit card (Best for lounge access and dining benefits)
- Standard chartered yatra platinum credit card (Best for lounge access and travel benefits)