Standard Chartered offers so many credit Cards for their customers for their needs. And the Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card is one of them. This card is specially designed for shopping and lifestyle expenditures. This card has so many features and benefits such as welcome gift, rewards point, the good life programme, entertainment offers, shopping offers, medical offers, supplementary cards, contactless card features, secure online transactions, digital payment solution, online banking and SC mobile, anything on EMI, Dial-a-loan, Balance transfer, balance on EMI, concierge services etc.
- Age: The applicant should be 21 years old.
The applicants should be between 65 years old.
- Citizenship: The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- Occupation: The applicant should be salaried or self employed.
- Income: Net income should be minimum Rs.32500 per month for salaried applicants. And
net income should be 5.5 lakhs per year for self employed applicants.
- Applicant should reside near to the bank.
- Identity proofs: Voter card and Aadhaar card, Driving license, passport, job card,
- Address proof: Ration card, Aadhaar card, passport, any utility bill, document of property, job card,
- Income proofs: Last 3 month’s bank statement, salary slip of last 3 months or any document of income. Income tax returns for self employed customers.
- PAN card
Rs.250 for joining fees.
Rs.250 for annual fees. If you spend Rs.60000 you don’t have to pay the annual fees.
No add-on card fee.
Features And Benefits of the Standard Platinum Rewards Credit Card:
- Welcome gift: If you choose this card you will get 100% cashback up to Rs.500 on your restaurants bills if you spend in between 3 months of the issuance of the card.
You can get free Paytm First Membership.
- Reward points: You will get reward points on your spending. If you spend Rs.150 for fuel, dining and hotels you will get 5 reward points. And if you spend Rs.150 for all other spending you will get 1 reward points. You can redeem these reward points during your shopping.
- Good life Programme: You will get discount and offers on shopping, dining travel and more with the help of Good life Programme of the Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards credit card.
- Fitness Offers: If you join Gold’s Gym you will get extra Rs.1000 discount on annual gym membership.
- Dining offers: You will be able to get 15% discount at more than 850 restaurants all over the India.
- Entertainment offers: If you book movie tickets from INOX you will get 25% off on tickets and 10% of on food and beverages on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Shopping offers: You will get up to Rs.500 off on your shopping at exclusive lifestyle stores.
- Medical offers: You will get up to 10% discount at Medanta Hospitals and 15% discount at Manipal Hospitals.
- Supplementary Card: You can apply for the supplementary cards for your family members for their uses. The family members will get the same offer and benefits as the primary card. There is no annual fees required. You don’t have to submit any income documents. The age of the supplementary cardholders should be 18 years.
- Contactless Card Features: You can use the Credit Card for your daily purchases. For transaction, go to any secure reader and wave your card smoothly.
It is fast and convenient that it is very unnecessary to give your card to anybody for everyday small purchases.
It is very secure. If you transact without contact , the card will always attached in your hand. The card has a skimming facility which helps you to prevent any fraud of the card and also save the card from losing.
You can transact maximum Rs.2000 with contactless.
You can transact maximum 5 times per day.
- Secure Online Transaction: You will get security in your online transactions through 3D secure services of the card. You have to submit the OTP from your registered mobile number all time when you transact via online.
- Digital Payment Solution: You can do Instant payment like Bharat bill payments solution, Bharat QR, Samsung Pay etc. Through this card.
- Online Banking: You will be able to do so many things like checking card balance, card payments etc. Via online banking.
- Payments: You can make your credit card payments through NEFT, IBFT, Internet Banking, Visa Money Transfer, BillDesk etc.
- Anything on EMI: If you want to purchase something worth more than Rs.5000 then you ta take it on EMI with Kuch Bhi On EMI (KBE) via online Banking or SC mobile. You have to spend more than Rs.5000 to use this service.
- Dial-a-loan: You will be able to get loan of Rs.5 lakhs from your card within 1 year to 5 years. There is 0.99% interest rate per month for 1st 6 months and then normal interest rate applied.
- Balance Transfer: You will be able to transfer the outstanding balance of other banks to your Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards credit card account. You can transfer maximum Rs.5 lakhs. There is attractive rate of interest.
- Balance on EMI: You will be able to convert your total outstanding into EMIs ( minimum Rs.5 lakhs). There is no processing fee.
- Concierge Services: You will get 24×7 concierge services with this card.
- Interest rate 3.49% per month and 41.88% per year.
- Cash advance charges 3% of the amount ( maximum Rs.300)
- Over limit charges 2.5% of the amount ( minimum Rs.500).
- Late payment charges-
- Rs.0 for Rs.100 or less.
- Rs.100 for Rs.100 to Rs.500.
- Rs.500 for Rs.501 to Rs.5000.
- Rs.700 for Rs.5001 to Rs.15000.
- Rs.800 for more than Rs.15000.
- Goods and services tax levied on all taxable supplies.
- Rs.99 for reward redemption fee.
- Rs.299 for cash processing fee.
- Foreign transaction fee 3.5%.
- Rs.100 for cash or cheque pick up fee.
Customer Care: To know more about the card you have to contact in these numbers 6601 4444 or 3940 4444 ( for Ahmedabad, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Bangalore, Delhi), 6601 444 or 3940 4444 (for Amritsar, Allahabad, Bhubaneshwar, Bhopal, Chandigarh, cochin, Coimbatore, Jaipur, Indore, Lucknow, Kanpur, Jalandhar, Patna, Nagpur, Ludhiana, Vadodara, Surat, Rajkot), 011-39404444 or 011-66014444 ( for NOIDA, Gurgaon), 1800 345 1000 (for Guwahati, Jalgaon, Mysore, Cuttack, Vishakhapatnam, Thiruvananthapuram, Mathura, Dehradun, proddatur, Saharanpur ), and 1800 345 5000 for Siliguri.
Rating: 4 stars.
Final Opinion: If you need a credit card for your shopping and lifestyle expenditures you can use the Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card. You will be more helpful as the card will provide rewards for your spending.