If you are a regular flier, and looking for a credit card with lounge access and no annual fee or very low annual fee, the standard chartered priority banking visa infinite credit card would be a solid choice for you. Targeting the huge Indian customer base, this card brings a ton of value with it offering free access to domestic and priority pass lounges, powerful rewards on every transaction, attractive deals on dining, and lots more. More about the Standard chartered visa card benefits of the card are discussed below.
What are standard chartered credit card eligibility criteria?
- Resident Type: Indian.
- Standard chartered credit card eligibility criteria for salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- Income: Rs.3 lakh monthly.
- Standard chartered bank credit card eligibility criteria for self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: Rs.3 lakh monthly.
- A good CIBIL Score (730 or more) is mandatory to apply for this standard chartered visa infinite credit card.
- The applicant should be a standard chartered priority banking member. (Just like axis bank priority banking program Standard chartered bank has its own loyalty program called Standard Chartered priority banking program)
Once your standard chartered credit card application is submitted successfully, you will get a unique application id. You can use that id to track your scb credit card application status. If you want to know how to apply standard chartered credit card? then feel free to take a look at our faq page.
What documents are required to apply for a Standard Chartered infinite credit card?
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Salary Slip of the last 3 months
- ITR (Income Tax Return)
- Self-employed person
- Income tax return of the last year
- Proof of business
- Recent audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
What are the Standard Chartered Priority Banking visa infinite credit card fees:
- Standard chartered credit card joining fee: None.
- Standard chartered credit card annual fee: None.
What are the Priority Banking standard chartered credit card benefits?
Get rewarded for every transaction you make:
With every transaction you make using this visa credit card, you can earn reward points.
Category of transactions
|Rate of earning standard chartered credit card rewards|
|Spends made on international and fashion categories||5x scb reward points per Rs.100 transaction|
|All other transactions||2x scb rewards per Rs.100 transaction|
You can redeem your standard chartered credit card reward points against several products available in the reward catalog. You can check the status of your reward points from your standard chartered credit card app.
Travel comfortably with complimentary lounge access:
This visa infinite card gives you up to 4 quarterly access at Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Bangalore airport lounges.
You will also get a complimentary standard chartered priority pass membership with this visa infinite card that gives you free access to over 800+ priority pass lounges across the world.
Enjoy exclusive deals on dining and lifestyle categories:
With the Good Life Program, this visa infinite card offers exclusive benefits on dining, travel, shopping, and lots more.
Complimentary insurance coverage to stand for you:
With the complimentary insurance coverage, this visa credit card can stand for you in unfortunate or unexpected events.
|Total coverage amount|
|Air accidental death coverage||Rs.1.2 Cr.|
|Overseas medical insurance coverage||$25,000|
Make repayments easier with the Easy EMI facility:
This standard chartered lifetime free credit card allows you to convert your high-value transactions (over Rs.5,000) into small monthly installments. This feature is very helpful for frequent shoppers.
Get an instant loan against your credit limit:
This standard chartered bank credit card offers you to get an instant loan (up to Rs.5 lakh) against your credit limit. This feature can be helpful in emergency situations.
A very useful balance transfer facility:
You can transfer the balance of your other cards to your standard chartered free credit card, to get a lower interest rate and also some extra time to clear off your dues.
Convenient standard chartered bank credit card bill payment options to make things easier:
You can pay your standard chartered credit card payment online from your net banking account or by using any credit card payment app like Cred, Google pay, Paytm, Phone pe, etc.
Enjoy the convenience of the contactless payment facility:
This scb visa infinite credit card is equipped with a contactless payment facility. This feature allows you to make payments just by placing your card over any contactless-enabled POS machine. You can control the contactless standard credit card payment option from your standard chartered credit card online banking account.
What are the standard chartered credit card charges?
|SCB credit card cash withdrawal charges||3% against the amount withdrawn|
|Finance Charge||The standard chartered credit card interest rate can group to 3.75% monthly or 45% annually|
|Foreign currency transaction||3.5% against the transaction amount|
|Standard chartered credit card add on card fee||None|
How to contact the standard chartered bank credit card customer care department?
- Call the standard chartered credit card contact number: 1800-345-1000 (Toll-free) / 1800-345-5000 (Toll-free) / 022-6601-4444 or 022-3940-4444
- Write to the standard chartered credit card email id: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Pros and cons of the scb visa infinite card:
This Visa infinite card is specially designed for priority banking customers, it offers several extraordinary benefits for them, they will get free lounge access, big insurance coverage, instant loan, balance transfer, and lots more. So if you are a frequent traveler and you are a priority banking member, this scb visa infinite card India can be extremely beneficial for you.
But if you are not an scb priority banking customer, then don’t be upset, there are several good credit cards available for you on our best lounge credit card page. You can also compare the alternative card options given below.
Alternative cards of the standard chartered priority visa infinite credit card:
- HDFC bank infinia credit card (Best for reward points and lounge access benefits)
- ICICI bank ferrari signature credit card (Best for cashback and lounge access benefits)
- IndusInd bank pinnacle credit card (Best for lounge access and movie benefits)
- Standard chartered ultimate credit card (Best for travel and dining benefits)
1 thought on “Standard Chartered Priority Banking Visa Infinite Credit Card Review”