Standard Chartered, one of the top credit card issuers in India, has introduced a new credit card named Standard Chartered Priority Banking Visa Infinite Credit Card, for their priority banking customers. This card is decorated with several exclusive benefits and offers like: reward benefit, lounge access, dining benefit, insurance coverage, EMI facility, and lots more.
- Resident Type: Indian.
- For salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 65 years.
- Income: ₹3 lakh monthly. (Average)
- For self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 years.
- Income: ₹3lakh monthly. (Average)
- This card is available for Priority banking customers only.
- Good relation with the bank.
- Zero due payment.
- Good CIBIL Score.
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Salary Slip of the last 3 months
- Self-employed person
- Income tax return of the last year
- Proof of business
- Recent audited financial report.
- One can also apply with a credit card statement, (if have any).
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Joining Fee: None.
- Annual Fee: None.
- Reward benefit:
With this card, you can earn reward points from every spend you make with this card.
You will get 2 reward points for every ₹100 transactions you made with this card.
You will also get 5 reward points for international spending and spends made on fashion categories.
You can redeem the earned reward points against several products given in the catalog.
- Lounge Access:
This card offers free access to the domestic airport lounges. You will get 4 free accesses per quarter, this offer is applicable at Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Bangalore airport lounges.
- Priority pass membership:
With this card, you will also get a free subscription to the priority pass program, which gives you access to up to 800 airport lounges in the world, at a very low cost.
- Dining benefit:
With the Good Life Program, you will get exclusive benefits on dining, travel, shopping, and lots more.
- Insurance coverage:
This card covers your life during air travel, you will get an air accidental coverage of ₹1.2 Crore also you will get overseas medical insurance coverage of $25,000.
- Add on card:
Now share the benefits of your credit card with your loved ones by making them your add-on cardmember. You can add your children, parents, siblings, or any other family members of 18 years with your card, and he/she can enjoy the benefits of having a credit card.
- EMI facility:
With your Standard Chartered Priority Banking Visa Infinite Credit Card, you can convert any high-value purchase into easy EMIs, a minimum bill amount of ₹5,000.
- Instant Loan facility:
This card allows you to get a loan against your credit limit, you can also pay back the loan in easy EMIs, the maximum loan amount is ₹5 lakh.
- Balance transfer:
This card allows you to transfer the balance of your other card to your Standard Chartered Priority Banking Visa Infinite Credit Card, to get a lower interest rate.
- EMV chip card:
This card comes with a build-in EMV chip, this special chip is designed to add more security to your transactions, you will also get an OTP whenever you use your card for the online transaction.
- Contactless facility:
This card offers a contactless payment facility it allows you to pay with just a tap at any POS terminals. It reduces the risk of misplaced and lost cards, you can pay a maximum amount of ₹2,000 with this feature.
- Worldwide acceptance:
Being a Visa card, its accepted in most of the countries of the world, but whenever you use your card to make payment at any foreign outlets or any foreign e-commerce site, you will have to pay a charge for currency conversion.
- Cash Withdrawal Charge: 3% against the amount withdrawn.
- Finance Charge: 3.10% against the transaction amount.
- Foreign currency transaction: 3.5% against the transaction amount.
6601 4444 (Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune)
39404444 (Amritsar, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Cochin, Ernakulam, Coimbatore, Indore, Lucknow, Surat, Rajkot, Nagpur, etc.)
Toll free: 1800 345 1000 // 1800 345 5000
Mail: [email protected]
Dispute Resolution Process:
If you notice some unauthorized charges or any fraudulent transactions in your account, you should act immediately and report the issue, but sometimes the customer service may remain unresponsive, in such cases, you should follow these steps.
- Call customer service and tell them your problem, they will give you further guidance. But if your card is lost, ask them to block your card immediately.
- If you are not satisfied with the given service then you can take your complaint to the head of the customer service, you can mail to [email protected]
- If your problem is still unsolved you can contact the principal nodal officer, you can mail him/her to [email protected] generally you will get a response within 5 days.
- Normally disputes are resolved at the nodal officer, but if you are still not satisfied yet you can go to the banking Ombudsman of your area. You can find the complete address and contact details of the Banking Ombudsman from the Reserve Bank of India’s official website.
100xGain Ratings: 8/10
This card is specially designed for Priority banking customers, it offers several extraordinary benefits for them, you will get 4 free lounge access, big insurance coverage, instant loan, balance transfer, and lots more. So if you are a frequent traveler and you are a priority banking member, this card can be extremely beneficial for you.