The Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card is a ultra-premium multipurpose credit card. This card is specially designed for travelling, dining and lifestyle. It is helpful to both middle class and high class customers. The card has so many world class privileges such as welcome gift, reward points, travel benefits, golf benefits, dining privileges, supplementary credit cards, contactless card features, secure online transactions, digital payment solution, online banking and SC mobile, anything on EMI, Dial-a-loan, Balance transfer, balance on EMI, Concierge services etc.
- Age: The applicant should be 21 years old.
The applicants should be between 65 years old.
- Citizenship: The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- Occupation: The applicant should be salaried or self employed.
- Income: Net income should be minimum Rs.2 lakh per year for salaried applicants. And
net income should be Rs.2.4 lakh per year for businessman, self employed applicants.
- Identity proofs: Voter card and Aadhaar card, Driving license, passport, job card,
- Address proof: Ration card, Aadhaar card, passport, any utility bill, document of property, job card,
- Income proofs: Last 3 month’s bank statement, salary slip of last 3 months or any document of income. Income tax returns for self employed customers.
- PAN card
Rs.5000 for joining fees.
Rs.5000 for renewal fees.
No add-on card fee.
Privileges on the Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card:
- Welcome offer: There is a welcome offer if you choose this card. If you make your 1st transaction on MakeMyTrip you will get cashback up to Rs.10000.
- Reward points: You will get reward points when you spend for your daily needs. If you spend Rs.150 you will get 5 reward points. This reward points are redeemable and you can redeem these reward points through cash ( 1 reward points is equals to Rs.1). You can also use the reward points on dining, furnishing, fashion, electronics with the help of the Standard Chartered 360⁰ Rewards Programme.
You will get exiting cashback when you make payments with your credit card. If you book hotels, air tickets, holidays on MakeMyTrip in between 3 months of the issuance of the card you will get upto Rs.10000 cashback. You will get the cashback in between 2 months from the transaction.
- Travel Benefits: If you want to travel around the world then your credit card will help you. There is a foreign currency mark-up fee of 2% with the card on your overseas spending. You will be able to shopping at duty-free store and you can get up to 5% cashback. There are more than 1000 airport lounge access all around the world for you with the help of priority pass membership.
- Golf Benefits: Don’t worry about your lifestyle. The Ultimate Credit Card offers you 20 golf courses in India and 150 worldwide. You will get 2 complimentary golf games per month.
- Dining Privileges: You will get up to 25% discount at more than 750 restaurants in India when you pay your bills through your card.
- Supplementary Cards: You can apply for the supplementary cards for your family members for their uses. The family members will get the same offer and benefits as the primary card. There is no annual fees required. You don’t have to submit any income documents. The age of the supplementary cardholders should be 18 years. You will get 5% cashback from Croma.
When you purchase of Rs.2000 from Grofers you will get Rs.200 discount.
- Contactless Card Features: You can use the Ultimate Credit Card for your daily purchases. For transaction, go to any secure reader and wave your card smoothly.
It is fast and convenient that it is very unnecessary to give your card to anybody for everyday small purchases.
It is very secure. If you transact without contact , the card will always attached in your hand. The card has a skimming facility which helps you to prevent any fraud of the card and also save the card from losing.
You can transact maximum Rs.2000 with contactless.
You can transact maximum 5 times per day.
- Secure Online Transaction: You will get security in your online transactions through 3D secure services of the card. You have to submit the OTP from your registered mobile number all time when you transact via online.
- Digital Payment Solution: You can do Instant payment like Bharat bill payments solution, Bharat QR, Samsung Pay etc. Through this card.
- Online Banking: You wil be able to do so many things like checking card balance, card payments etc. Via online banking.
- Anything on EMI: If you want to purchase something worth more than Rs.5000 then you ta take it on EMI with Kuch Bhi On EMI (KBE) via online Banking or SC mobile. You have to spend more than Rs.5000 to use this service.
- Dial-a-loan: You will be able to get loan of Rs.5 lakhs from your card within 1 year to 5 years. There is 0.99% interest rate per month for 1st 6 months and then normal interest rate applied.
- Balance Transfer: You will be able to transfer the outstanding balance of other banks to your Standard Chartered Ultimate credit card account. You can transfer maximum Rs.5 lakhs. There is attractive rate of interest.
- Balance on EMI: You will be able to convert your total outstanding into EMIs ( minimum Rs.5 lakhs). There is no processing fee.
- Concierge Services: You will get 24×7 concierge services with this card.
- Interest rate 3.1% per month and 37.2% per year.
- Reward rate 3.3%
- Cash advance charges 3% of the amount ( maximum Rs.300)
- Overlimit charges 2.5% of the amount ( minimum Rs.500).
- Late payment charges-
- Rs.0 for Rs.100 or less.
- Rs.100 for Rs.100 to Rs.500.
- Rs.500 for Rs.501 to Rs.5000.
- Rs.700 for Rs.5001 to Rs.15000.
- Rs.800 for more than Rs.15000.
- Goods and services tax levied on all taxable supplies.
- Rs.99 for reward redemption fee.
- Foreign transaction fee 3.5%.
Customer Care: To know more about the card you have to contact in these numbers 6601 4444 or 3940 4444 ( for Ahmedabad, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Bangalore, Delhi), 6601 444 or 3940 4444 (for Amritsar, Allahabad, Bhubaneshwar, Bhopal, Chandigarh, cochin, Coimbatore, Jaipur, Indore, Lucknow, Kanpur, Jalandhar, Patna, Nagpur, Ludhiana, Vadodara, Surat, Rajkot), 011-39404444 or 011-66014444 ( for NOIDA, Gurgaon), 1800 345 1000 (for Guwahati, Jalgaon, Mysore, cuttack, Vishakhapatnam, Thiruvananthapuram, Mathura, Dehradun, proddatur, Saharanapur ), and 1800 345 5000 for Siliguri.
Rating: 4.5 stars.Final Opinion: If you need a credit card for your dining, traveling, the lifestyle you can use the Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card. It offers on your every need. It will be helpful to use this card with its world-class features and privileges.