The syndicate bank classic credit card would be a solid choice for Indians looking for easy to qualify credit cards. It offers a number of useful features including low-interest rates, zero joining and annual fees, reward points on credit card usage, and lots more. A detailed description of the benefits of the card is given below.
Who can apply for a syndicate bank credit card?
- Resident Type: Indian.
- Syndicate credit card eligibility for salaried person:
- Syndicate credit card age limit: 21 to 60 yrs.
- Income: Rs.60,000 annually.
- Syndicate credit card eligibility criteria for self-employed person:
- Syndicate credit card age limit: 21 to 65 yrs. & up to 75 years for senior citizens.
- Income: Rs. 1 lakh annually.
- A CIBIL score of 650+ is required to apply for this syndicate credit card.
What documents are required to apply for a syndicate credit card application?
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest salary slip, (3 months)
- Self-employed person
- Latest Income tax return.
- Proof of business.
- Recent audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
What are the Syndicate bank classic credit card fees?
- Joining fee: None.
- Annual fee: None.
What are the Syndicate bank classic credit card benefits?
Make your transactions more rewarding:
For every Rs.200 transaction made using this card, you can earn 1 reward point. You can redeem your Syndicate credit card reward points in cash. The value of 1 reward point is = Rs.0.50.
The perfect travel companion for you:
Your Syndicate bank card is a visa card which means you can use it in over 200+ countries across the globe.
Experience lower interest rates against revolving credit:
This card features a low-interest rate of just 2% against your credit card dues (applicable if you don’t pay syndicate credit card bills in time).
Advanced security arrangements:
This Syndicate visa credit card is armed with an advanced EMV chip, this chip with its next-gen encryption method makes your card nearly impossible to clone.
What are the Syndicate bank classic credit card charges?
|Syndicate credit card atm withdrawal charge||2.5% against the withdrawn amount, min Rs.200 (check your credit card cash withdrawal limit before making a withdrawal)|
|Syndicate credit card finance charge||The syndicate bank credit card interest rate is 2% monthly|
|Syndicate credit card international transaction charge||3.5% against the transaction amount|
How to contact the syndicate bank card helpline department?
Due to the merger of Syndicate Bank and Canara Bank, you must contact Canara Bank’s customer service department for any queries.
- Call the canara bank credit card customer care no: 1800-425-0018 (Toll-free) or 1800-225-092 (Toll-free) or 080- 2206-4232
- Write to the canara bank credit card mail id: email@example.com
Pros and cons of the syndicate bank card:
As mentioned before, this Syndicate bank lifetime free credit card is best suited for first-time applicants and for those who have a very low credit score. You can also keep this card as a secondary credit card for emergencies.
But you can’t get this card anymore since it is completely discontinued. However, we have a number of other alternative options for you on our best lifetime free credit cards page. You can also compare the alternative card options given below.
- Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card (Best for lounge and entertainment benefits)
- Indusind Bank PAYBACK Credit Card (Best for reward benefits)
- RBL Platinum Choice SuperCard (Best for reward and movie benefits)
- Simply Click SBI Card (Best for reward benefits)
1 thought on “Syndicate Bank Classic Credit Card Review”
Thanks for sharing. I read many of your blog posts, cool, your blog is very good.