The Syndicate bank global credit card is an excellent starter credit card for those who do not have a very good credit score. It earns you useful rewards and offers you some beginner-friendly facilities like zero annual fees and a very low-interest rate. If you are interested in this card, then make sure to go through the complete syndicate bank credit card review to know more about the benefits.
How can I get credit card from Syndicate Bank?
You need to fulfill these requirements to be eligible for a syndicate credit card.
- Resident Type: Indian.
- Syndicate credit card eligibility criteria for salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- Income: Rs.60,000 annually.
- Syndicate credit card eligibility criteria for self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs. & up to 75 years for senior citizens.
- Income: Rs. 1 lakh annually.
- A CIBIL score of 650+ is required to apply for this card.
What documents are required to apply for a syndicate bank card?
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest salary slip, (3 months)
- Self-employed person
- Latest Income tax return.
- Proof of business.
- Recent audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
What are the Syndicate bank global credit card fees?
- Joining fee: None.
- Annual fee: None.
What are the Syndicate bank global credit card benefits?
Make your transaction more rewarding:
Every Rs.200 transaction made using this card can earn you 1 reward point. You can redeem your rewards in cash.
Enjoy lower interest rates on revolving credit:
On this credit card syndicate bank offers a low-interest rate of just 2% monthly on this card. It is one of the lowest credit card interest rate in India.
Complimentary lost credit card liability coverage:
This card comes with complimentary lost card liability coverage. So if your card ever gets lost or stolen, you just have to report it by calling the syndicate credit card customer care no and you will not be liable for anything bad that may happen to your account.
Instant syndicate bank credit card payment options:
You are allowed to make your syndicate bank global credit card online payment from any credit card bill payment app like Cred, Paytm, PhonePe, Google Pay, etc.
Advanced security arrangements:
This card is armed with an advanced EMV chip. This chip with its next-gen encryption method makes your credit card account much more secure than before.
What are the syndicate bank credit card charges?
|Syndicate credit card atm withdrawal charges||2.5% against the withdrawn amount, min Rs.200|
|Finance charge||The Syndicate credit card interest rate is 2% monthly|
|International transactions charge||3.5% against the transaction amount|
How to contact the syndicate credit card customer care department?
Due to the merger of Syndicate Bank and Canara Bank, you must contact Canara Bank’s customer service department for any queries.
- Call the canara bank credit card customer care no: 1800-425-0018 (Toll-free) or 1800-225-092 (Toll-free) or 080- 2206-4232
- Write to the canara bank credit card mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pros and cons of the syndicate bank card:
For a newcomer, this card can really be helpful, especially for its low-interest rate and free annual fee facility. You can also use this card to improve your bad credit score.
But you can’t get this card anymore, since it is discontinued. However we have some better alternatives on our best beginners cards page, go there, and hopefully, you will find your choice.
- Indusind Bank PAYBACK Credit Card (Best for reward benefits)
- RBL Platinum Plus SuperCard (Best for lounge and movie benefits)
- Central SBI Select+ Card (Best for reward points)
3 thoughts on “Syndicate Bank Global Credit Card Review”