The Syndicate gold credit card would be an excellent choice for you if you are looking for your first credit card and have low credit score problems. It is an easy-to-obtain credit card designed for beginners. In addition to offering reward points for every transaction, this card offers a very low-interest rate, making it very useful for beginners. If you want to know more about this card, then make sure to go through the complete syndicate bank credit card review.
How can I get Syndicate Bank credit card?
you need to fulfill these requirements to be eligible for a Syndicate bank card.
- Resident Type: Indian.
- For salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- Income: Rs.60,000 annually.
- For self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs. & up to 75 years for senior citizens.
- Income: Rs. 1 lakh annually.
- A CIBIL score of 650+ is required to apply for this syndicate bank card.
What documents are required to apply for a credit card?
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest salary slip, (3 months)
- Self-employed person
- Latest Income tax return.
- Proof of business.
- Recent audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
What are the Syndicate bank gold credit card fees?
- Joining fee: None.
- Annual fee: None.
What are the Syndicate bank gold credit card benefits?
Add more value to your transactions:
For every Rs.200 transaction made using this syndicate credit card, you can earn 1 reward point. You can redeem your earned rewards in cash. The value of 1 reward point is = Rs.0.50.
The perfect travel companion for you:
Your syndicate credit card is a visa card which means you can use it in over 200+ countries across the globe.
Enjoy lower interest against your dues:
On this credit card syndicate bank offers a low-interest rate of just 2% against your credit card dues (applicable if you don’t make syndicate credit card payment in time).
Advanced security arrangements:
This syndicate visa credit card is armed with an advanced EMV chip, this chip with its next-gen encryption method makes your card nearly impossible to clone.
What are the syndicate bank credit card charges?
|Syndicate credit card cash advance fee||2.5% against the withdrawn amount, min Rs.200 (check your credit card cash withdrawal limit before making a withdrawal)|
|Finance charge||The Syndicate credit card interest rate is 2% monthly|
|Syndicate credit card international transaction charges||3.5% against the transaction amount|
How to contact the syndicate credit card customer care department?
Due to the merger of Syndicate Bank and Canara Bank, you must contact Canara Bank’s customer service department for any queries.
- Call the canara bank credit card customer care no: 1800-425-0018 (Toll-free) or 1800-225-092 (Toll-free) or 080- 2206-4232
- Write to the canara bank credit card mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pros and cons of the syndicate bank card:
Those, who have a very low credit score, will find this card quite helpful, it offers a very low-interest rate and zero annual fee which makes this card a useful tool that can help you improve your credit score.
But you can’t get this card anymore, as Syndicate bank has discontinued this card. However, we have several other alternatives on our best lifetime free credit card page, go there, and hopefully, it will help you in finding your choice.
- ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card (Best for reward and dining benefits)
- Kotak My Team Credit Card (Best for reward and cashback benefits)
- Kotak Mahindra Urbane Gold Credit Card (Best for reward and movie benefits)
- Syndicate Bank Classic Credit Card (Best for reward benefits)
1 thought on “Syndicate Bank Gold Credit Card Review”