One of the Oldest Indian commercial banks Syndicate Bank of India offers a few credit cards, one of them is Syndicate Bank Gold Credit Card, this is a basic credit card with zero Joining and Annual fee, low-interest rate, reward benefits, etc. Go through the complete article to know more about the card.
- Resident Type: Indian.
- For salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- Income: ₹1,50,000 annually. (Min)
- For self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: ₹2 lakh annually. (Min)
- Good relation with the bank.
- Good CIBIL score (750 or more).
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Salary Slip of the last 3 months
- Self-employed person
- Income tax return of the last year
- Proof of business
- Recent audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Joining Fee: None.
- Annual Fee: None.
- Reward benefit:
This card offers reward points on all purchases. You will get 1 reward point for each ₹200 transactions made with this card.
You can redeem your reward points very easily in cash. 1 reward point = ₹0.50, you need a minimum of 500 reward points to make a redemption.
- Low-interest rate:
The interest rate of the card is relatively lower, it comes with an interest rate of 2% monthly, which makes this card very good for building a credit score.
- Free of cost:
This card does not charge any joining and annual fee, it is free for a lifetime.
- Cash withdrawal facility:
With this card you can withdraw cash from almost any ATMs in India, you can also get some big concession on your withdrawal charge when you use your card at Syndicate Bank’s ATM.
- Card loss liability:
In case of lost or stolen cards, Syndicate Bank has limited its customer’s liability to a certain amount. If you can report the lost card before any fraud happens, your liability will be limited to ₹1000.
- Add on the facility:
You can share the benefits of your card with your loved ones, just add your loved ones, children, parents, siblings or any family members of 18 years with your card and they can enjoy the benefits of a credit card.
- EMV Chip Card:
This card comes with a built-in EMV chip, this specially designed chip adds an extra layer of protection to your transactions. Also, you will get an OTP whenever you use this card for online transactions, it makes the online transactions more secure.
- Global Acceptance:
This card is globally accepted, you can use this card at over 9 lakh outlets in India and over 300 million places in the world.
- Cash Withdrawal Charge: you will have to pay the charge at a subsidized rate.
- Finance Charge: 2.00% monthly.
Call: 1800 225 092
Dispute Resolution Process:
If you notice some suspicious charges in your card statement, or there are some unauthorized charges in your account, you should follow these steps:
- If your card is lost or if you notice some fraud transactions, call customer service immediately and ask them to block your card. And then follow their transaction.
- If you are not satisfied with the customer service you can take your complaint to the nodal officer. Call: 080-22260281 or Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Banking Ombudsman. You can find the contact details of your banking ombudsman from The Reserve Bank of India’s official website.
But before going to the Banking Ombudsman, try to negotiate your problem with the bank, and only when there is no other option available you should go to the Banking Ombudsman.
Syndicate Bank Gold Credit Card is a Basic credit card for beginners because it comes with zero annual and joining fees and a very low-interest rate. This card is not very good for earning benefits. But as said before, if you want to build up a credit score or you want to improve your credit score this card can be very helpful for you.
But if you want to spend some more to earn benefits like Cash-Back, fuel surcharge waiver, or travel benefits then you can go for Kotak Mahindra Delight Platinum Credit Card for Cash-Back benefits, and if you want to earn benefits on fuel purchase then you can go for BPCL SBI Card, and if you want a travel credit card then you can go for RBL World Safari Credit Card.