The Punjab National Bank offers so many credit cards for their customers for their daily uses and The PNB Global Classic Credit Card is one of them. This card is specially designed for dining, shopping, travelling, bookings of tickets, etc. This card has some excellent features such as reward points, utility bill payments, hotel benefits, Ayurvedic benefits, worldwide acceptance, fuel surcharge waiver, balance transfer facility, EMI facility etc.
- Qualification: The applicant must be 10th passed or more to apply for this card.
- Age: The applicant should be 21 years old and not more than 65years ( for primary cardholder).
Should be 18 years and not more than 65years ( for add-on cardholders).
- Citizenship: The applicant must be an Indian.
- Occupation: Applicant should be salaried or self employed, or businessman.
Applicant should have a good source of income.
The net income should be Rs.1 lakhs per year ( for salaried applicants) and 1 lakhs per year ( for self employed or businessman).
- The applicant should be reside near the branch of the Bank.
- The applicant should have a good relationship with PNB.
- Identity proofs: Voter card and Aadhaar card, Driving license.
- Address proof: Ration card, aadhaar card,
- Income proofs: Last 3 month’s bank statement, salary slip of last 3 months or any document of income.
- PAN card
- No joining fees.
- No annual fees.
- No renewal fees.
- No add-on card fee.
Benefits of the PNB Global Classic Credit Card:
- Utility bill payments: You can pay your electricity bills, water bills, mobile bills, telephone bills, gas bills by using this card.
- Hotel benefits: You will get 10% to 25% discount on foods and beverages at Sarovar Hotels.
- Ayurvedic Benefits: If you choose this card you will get 10% off on Kairali Ayurvedic Group products.
- Add-on Card: If you choose this card you will get up to 2 add-on cards for your parents, spouse, children, siblings. The add-on cardholders will get the same benefits as the primary card.
- Photo card: You can print your photos on the card which will help you to get better security and easy recognition at merchants outlet.
- Railway Ticket bookings: If you choose this card you will get 2.5% discount on railway ticket booking from railway counter and if you book your tickets from IRCTC website you will get 1.8% discount.
- Fuel surcharge waiver: You will get freedom from 1% fuel surcharge if you spend at any petrol pump in India. The savings will depend on your spending. To avail this offer you have to transact between Rs.400 to Rs.3000.
Depending upon your spending the fuel surcharge may vary.
Features of the PNB Global Classic Credit Card:
- Worldwide Acceptance: You can use your card at all merchants outlets, and all ATMs all around the world. You can use it for payment at outlets and Visa ATMs.
You can also use your card for cash withdrawals.
- Reward points: Reward points: You will get reward points on your spending. If you spend Rs.100 from your PNB Global Classic Credit Card you will get 2 reward points.
These reward points are redeemable. You can redeem these reward points through cash or awesome gifts, catalogues. To redeem these reward points you have to accumulate minimum 500 points.
- Credit free Period: You will be able to get 20 day to 50 days credit free period. To avail this offer you have to pay the outstanding fee of the card on time.
- Balance Transfer facility: PNB will provide balance transfer facility. By this service you will be able to transfer your card’s outstanding balance of other banks to your PNB Global Classic credit card. There is a very low interest rate for this transfer.
- EMI Facility: If you choose this card the bank will offers you EMI facility with this card. If you want to use this facility you have to request to the bank within 10 days of purchase. You have to pay the amount on time.
- Assistance: If any problems comes to in emergency services, this credit card will help you in your emergency time. Just call at auto assist care. You can avail this offer in this cases-
- Credit limit or cash limit
- Outstanding balance on the card
- The transaction made recently
- Reward points redemption
- Monthly account statement
- Receipt of confirm payment etc.
- Card Protection: If you lost your card you have to report to the customer care centre. PNB will provide you a lost card liability protection if any transaction occurred after the losing of the card.
- Secure Services: The card has PNB IVR 3D secure service. It will provide security on IVR transactions.
- Online services: You wil be able to pay you bill through- cheque or draft, PNB ATMs, NEFT, Auto Debit, Internet Banking, Electronic Clearing services, Visa Money Transfer, Bill Desk online payments etc.
- Finance charges 2.45% per month.
- Cash advance transaction charges ( at PNB ATMs) 2% of the amount or maximum Rs.50.
- Cash advance transaction charges ( at other ATMs) 2% of the amount or maximum Rs.75.
- Cash advance transaction charges ( at overseas ATMs) 2% of the amount or maximum Rs.150.
- Annualised percentage rate 29.81% per year.
- Over limit charges 2.5% of the amount ( minimum Rs.250),
- Late payment charges 30% of the amount (minimum Rs.200 and maximum Rs.500)
- Rs.100 for returning of cheque and auto debit
- Card replacement charge Rs.100 per card.
- Duplicate statement charge Rs.50.
- Pin replacement fee Rs.50 per card.
- Charge slip request charge Rs.100
- Interest free period 20 to 50 days.
Customer Care: If you want to know more about the card you can call in this 24×7 helpline number 1800 180 2345.
Email id- [email protected]
Rating: 4 stars.
Final Opinion: As there are no joining fees, annual fees and as the charges are very low, so you can use the card for your daily purchases. The features and benefits will help you to save money.