There are so many credit cards available for the customers of the Punjab National Bank. The PNB Global Gold Credit card is one of them. The special features of the card is its worldwide acceptance. You will get some attractive rewards on you every purchase. The card offers some awesome features and benefits such as global Acceptance, shopping, dining , travelling benefits, customer care services, balance transfer facility, EMI facility, add-on card, utility bill payments facility, Visa bill pay, Ayurvedic benefit, hotels benefits etc.
- Qualification: The applicant must be 10th passed or more to apply for this card.
- Age: The applicant should be 21 years old and not more than 65years ( for primary cardholder).
Should be 18 years and not more than 65years ( for add-on cardholders).
- Citizenship: The applicant must be an Indian.
- Occupation: Applicant should be salaried or self employed, or businessman.
Applicant should have a good credit score.
Applicant should have a good source of income.
The net income should be Rs.2.50 lakhs per year ( for salaried applicants) and 2 lakhs per year ( for self employed or businessman).
- The applicant should be reside near the branch of the Bank.
- The applicant should have a good relationship with PNB.
- Identity proofs: Voter card and Aadhaar card, Driving license.
- Address proof: Ration card, aadhaar card,
- Income proofs: Last 3 month’s bank statement, salary slip of last 3 months or any document of income.
- PAN card
- Rs.300 for joining fees.
- Rs.300 for annual fees.
- No renewal fees.
- No add-on card fee.
Features of the PNB Global Gold Card:
- Global Acceptance: You can use your card at all merchants outlets, and all ATMs all around the world. You can use it for payment at outlets and Visa ATMs.
- Multiple Uses: You can use your card for different purposes like for shopping, travelling, dining, and at petrol pump, railway ticket bookings etc.
- Reward points: You will get reward points on your spending. If you spend Rs.100 from your PNB Global Gold Credit Card you will get 1 reward points.
These reward points are redeemable. You can redeem these reward points through cash or awesome gifts from bank’s reward programme.
- Card Protection: If you lost your card you have to report to the customer care centre. PNB will provide you a lost card liability protection if any transaction occurred after the losing of the card.
- Concierge Services: You will get 24×7 concierge services with this card. With this facility you can avail pre-trip assistance, flight booking, hotel reservation, dining reservation, sports and entertainment booking , ordering flowers and gifts.
- Assistance: If any problems comes to in emergency services, this credit card will help you in your emergency time. Just call at auto assist care. You can avail this offer in this cases-
- Roadside emergency services.
- Emergency fuel service
- Passport assistance
- Visa assistance
- Lifestyle services
- Emergency towing assistance
- Accident Management and medical assistance etc.
- Balance Transfer: PNB will provide balance transfer facility. By this service you will be able to transfer your card’s outstanding balance of other banks to your PNB Global Gold card. There is a very low interest rate for this transfer.
- EMI Facility: If you spend Rs.2500 or more from your card on a single transaction, bank will offers you EMI facility. If you want to use this facility you have to request to the bank within 10 days of purchase. You have to pay the amount within six months.
Benefits of the PNB Global Gold Card:
- Add-on Card: If you choose this card you will get up to 2 add-on cards for your parents, spouse, children, siblings. The add-on cardholders will get the same benefits as the primary card.
- Utility Bill Payments: You can pay your electricity bill, mobile bill, water bills, telephone bills easily.
- Visa Bill Pay: You can also pay your bills through Visa Bill Pay service.
- Hotel offers: You will get 10% to 25% discount on hotel bookings, food and beverages.
- Ayurvedic Benefits: If you choose this card you will get 10% off on Kairali Ayurvedic Group products.
- Secure Services: The card has PNB IVR 3D secure service. It will provide security on IVR transactions.
- Online services: You wil be able to pay you bill through- cheque or draft, PNB ATMs, NEFT, Auto Debit, Internet Banking, Electronic Clearing services, Visa Money Transfer, Bill Desk online payments etc.
- Finance charges 2.45% per month.
- Cash advance transaction charges ( at PNB ATMs) 2% of the amount or maximum Rs.50.
- Cash advance transaction charges ( at other ATMs) 2% of the amount or maximum Rs.75.
- Cash advance transaction charges ( at overseas ATMs) 2.5% of the amount or maximum Rs.150.
- Annualised percentage rate 29.81% per year.
- Over limit charges 2.5% of the amount ( minimum Rs.500),
- Rs.250 for returning of cheque and auto debit
- Card replacement charge Rs.100 per card.
- Duplicate statement charge Rs.50.
- Balance Transfer processing fees 1% of the amount ( maximum Rs.199).
- Interest free period 20 to 50 days.
Customer Care: If you want to know more about the card you can call in this 24×7 helpline number 1800 180 2345.
Email id- [email protected]
Rating: 4 stars.
Final Opinion: If you need a credit card for your daily needs and you are searching for a credit card with low fees and charges then you can use the card. It will help you to save money by its reward points.