Punjab National Bank ia a nationalised Indian Bank which has many branches all around the world. It offers various types of credit card for their customers for their daily uses. And The PNB Global Platinum Credit Card is one of them. It will be a good choice for the customers as it will gives you rewards on your spending. It has so many benefits such as annual fees waiver, joining fees waiver, reward points, dining offers, wellness offers, concierge services, assistance, security in online transactions, insurance services etc. Lets know more about it-
- Qualification: The applicant must be 10th passed or more
- Age: The applicant should be 21 years old and not more than 65years ( for primary cardholder).
Should be 18 years and not more than 65years ( for add-on cardholders).
- Citizenship: The applicant must be an Indian.
- Occupation: Applicant should be salaried or self employed, or retired Government staff, or businessman.
Applicant should have a good credit score.
Applicant should have a good source of income.
- The applicant should be reside near the branch of the Bank.
- The applicant should have a good relationship with PNB.
- Identity proofs: Voter card and Aadhaar card, Driving license.
- Address proof: Ration card, aadhaar card,
- Income proofs: Last 3 month’s bank statement, salary slip of last 3 months or any document of income.
- PAN card
- For Primary Card:
- Rs.500 for joining fees. There is no need of joining fees if you take your card against fixed deposit.
- Rs.500 for annual fees. If you take your card against fixed deposit then the annual fees is not applicable.
- For Add-on Card:
- Rs.500 for joining fees.
- No annual fees.
Benefits of The PNB Global Platinum Credit Card:
- Annual Fees: There is no need to pay the annual fees if-
- You spend more than the credit limit of the card.
- You transact minimum one time in a quarter at retailer.
- Joining fees:
- You will get you joining fees back if you spend more than the credit limit of the card in between 6 months.
- Add-on Card:
- You will get 2 add-on card for your family.
- Platinum Benefits: As a Platinum cardholder you will get some awesome benefits such as priority customer care services, merchants offer etc.
- Credit Card Account Summary: You will get your account statement by which you can easily access your credit card transaction.
Features of The PNB Global Platinum Credit Card:
- Worldwide Acceptance: You can use your card at more than 3.80 lakhs merchants outlets, more than 30K ATMs all around the world. You can use it at 29 million outlets and 1 million Visa ATMs.
- Multipurpose Card: You can use your card for various reasons like for shopping, travelling, bookings of railway ticket, dining, and at petrol pump etc.
- Reward points: You will get reward points on your spending. If you spend Rs.100 from your PNB Global Platinum Credit Card you will get 1 reward points. And if you spend Rs.150 from your Platinum Card you will get 2 reward points.
These reward points are redeemable. You can redeem these reward points through cash credit or gift.
- Card Protection: If you lost your card you have to report to the customer care centre. PNB will provide you a lost card liability protection if any transaction occurred after the losing of the card.
- Utility Bill Payments: You can pay your electricity bill, mobile bill, water bills, telephone bills easily.
- Concierge Services: You will get 24×7 concierge services with this card. With this facility you can avail pre-trip assistance, flight booking, hotel reservation, dining reservation, sports and entertainment booking , ordering flowers and gifts.
- Assistance: If any problems comes to in emergency services, this credit card will help you in your emergency time. Just call at auto assist care. You can avail this offer in this cases-
- Roadside emergency services.
- Emergency fuel service
- Tire services
- Passport assistance
- Visa assistance
- Lifestyle services
- Losing of keys
- Battery service
- Emergency towing assistance
- Accident Management and medical assistance. Etc.
- Dining offer: You wil get 10% to 25% discount on your dining bills at hotels and resorts.
- Wellness offers : You will get 10% off on the Kairali Ayurvedic Group products.
- Secure Services: The card has PNB IVR 3D secure service. It will provide security on IVR transactions.
- Online services: You wil be able to pay you bill through- cheque or draft, PNB ATMs, NEFT, Auto Debit, Internet Banking, Electronic Clearing services, Visa Money Transfer, Bill Desk online payments etc.
- Freedom: You have freedom to pay
- minimum due amount
- total due amount of the month
- total outstanding amount
- any higher amount than minimum due amount.
- total due amount of the month
- minimum due amount
- Finance charges 2.45% and 1.5% for the cards taken against fixed deposit
- Cash advance transaction charges ( at PNB ATMs) 2% of the amount or maximum Rs.50.
- Cash advance transaction charges ( at other ATMs) 2% of the amount or maximum Rs.75.
- Cash advance transaction charges ( at overseas ATMs) 2.5% of the amount or maximum Rs.150.
- Annualised percentage rate 29.81% per year and 19.56% per year for the cards taken against fixed deposit.
- Over limit charges 2.5% of the amount ( minimum Rs.500), and Rs.250 for cards taken against fixed deposit.
- Rs.250 for returning of cheque and auto debit ( Rs.100 for the cards taken against fixed deposit)
- Card replacement fee Rs.250 and Rs.100 for the cards taken against fixed deposit.
- Duplicate statement charge Rs.0 and Rs.50 for the cards taken against fixed deposit.
- Pin replacement fee Rs.100 per card and Rs.50 per card.
- Balance Transfer processing fees 1% of the amount ( maximum Rs.199).
- Balance transfer interest charges 0.99% per month.
- Cash advance limit 40%.
- Late payment fees 30%.
- Minimum amount due 5%.
- Interest free period 20 to 50 days.
Customer Care: If you want to know more about the card you can call in this 24×7 helpline number 1800 180 2345.
Email id- [email protected]
Rating: 4.5 stars.
Final Opinion: If you need a credit card with low fees and low charges, and with so many features and benefits you can use The PNB Global Platinum credit card. It will help you to save money with its world class facilities.