The UBI Classic Credit Card is quite popular among Indians looking for easy to obtain credit cards. Keeping the needs of first-time credit card users in mind, UBI has designed this card with some very useful facilities like a minimal interest rate on revolving credit, zero joining and annual fee, zero convenience fee on ubi rewards redemption, and lots more. A detailed description of the UBI credit card fees and charges is discussed below.
How does the union bank of india credit card eligibility work?
- Resident Type: Indian.
- union bank credit card eligibility criteria for salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- union bank credit card minimum salary requirement: Rs. 30,000 monthly
- UBI credit card eligibility for self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- UBI credit card minimum salary requirement: Rs.5 lakh annually.
- A CIBIL score of 680+ is required to apply for this union bank card.
What documents are required to apply for a union bank credit card application?
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest salary slip, (3 months)
- Self-employed person
- Latest Income tax return.
- Proof of business
- Recently audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
What are the UBI Classic credit card fees?
- UBI credit card joining fee: None.
- UBI credit card annual fee: None.
What are the UBI Classic credit card benefits?
Make your transactions more rewarding:
This union bank credit card offers assured rewards with every transaction, and the best part is that you don’t need to pay any convenience fee for ubi rewards redemption.
Get freedom from fuel surcharges:
Your ubi credit card features attractive waivers on fuel surcharges across all fuel stations in India.
Lifetime free add-on cards for your family:
You are allowed to share the benefits of your card with your loved ones. Just add them with your card as add-on members and they can also enjoy the facilities of holding a credit card.
Experience useful UBI credit card emi option:
You can convert your high-value transactions into small monthly installments. This credit card facility is very helpful for frequent shoppers.
The perfect travel companion for you:
This union bank credit card works on the visa platform, which makes it usable in over 200+ countries across the globe.
What are the union bank credit card charges?
UBI credit card atm withdrawal fee
2.50% against the withdrawn amount (check your union bank credit card limit before making a withdrawal)
UBI credit card finance charge
The union bank credit card interest rate can go up to 1.90% monthly or 22.80% annually
UBI international credit card transaction charges
3.50% against the transaction amount
UBI add-on credit card fee
How to contact the union bank of india helpline department?
- Call the union bank of india helpline number: 1800-22-2244
- Write to the union bank customer care email id: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pros and cons of the UBI Classic card:
This card is best suited for newcomers and for those who want to improve their credit score. It features a low-credit card interest rate and a zero joining and annual fee, both of which are extremely useful for first-time applicants.
But you can’t get this card anymore, since UBI has discontinued this card. However, you can find some better alternatives on our best lifetime free credit cards page. You can also compare alternative card options given below.
- Citi Rewards Credit Card (Best for reward and dining benefits)
- Kotak Mahindra Urbane Gold Credit Card (Best for reward and movie benefits)
- RBL MoneyTap Card (Best for online usage)
- RBL Platinum Bonus Supercard (Best for reward points)
3 thoughts on “UBI Classic Credit Card Review”