The UBI visa signature credit card is an entry-level credit card from the Union Bank of India. Targeting first-time credit card applicants, UBI has stuffed this card with a number of useful features that include free access to airport lounges, a multilingual concierge service, lost card liability coverage, and lots more. Go through the complete review to know more about the UBI visa signature card benefits.
Who can apply for the ubi visa signature credit card?
- Resident Type: Indian.
- Union bank of india credit card eligibility criteria for salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- UBI credit card minimum salary requirement: Above Rs.10 lakh annually.
- Union bank credit card eligibility criteria for self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Union bank credit card minimum salary requirement: Above Rs.10 lakh annually.
- A CIBIL score of 650+ is required to apply for this UBI visa signature card.
What documents are required to apply for union bank credit card?
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest salary slip, (3 months)
- Self-employed person
- Latest Income tax return.
- Proof of business
- Recently audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
What are the UBI signature credit card fees?
- Union bank card joining fee: None.
- UBI bank credit card annual fee: Rs.1,999 + GST
What are the UBI visa signature credit card benefits?
Add comfort to your travel:
Under the visa credit card lounge access program, this ubi credit card offers you free access to some of the selected airport lounges in India.
Get freedom from fuel surcharges:
This union bank credit card offers a 1% waiver on fuel surcharges across all fuel stations in India. You can earn upto Rs.100 waiver in a credit card statement cycle.
Complimentary UBI credit card insurance coverage:
You will get the option of personal accident insurance coverage of Rs.30 lakh. The insurance premium may vary from time to time.
Opportunity to make your credit card lifetime free:
On spending Rs.2,70,000 with your union bank visa card within a year, you can get your next year’s UBI credit card annual fee waived off.
Enjoy assistance from a multilingual concierge team:
This credit card offers a multilingual concierge team to assist you. You can call the union bank credit card helpline number to book your free concierge.
Experience attractive network privileges:
You can also enjoy some attractive travel and shopping offers from Visa. Click here to find the latest deals and offers.
Complimentary lost credit card liability coverage:
This ubi credit card comes with complimentary lost card liability coverage. So, if your card ever gets lost or stolen, then you just have to report it by calling the ubi credit card customer care number and you will not be liable for anything wrong that may happen to your credit card account.
What are the union bank credit card charges?
Union bank atm withdrawal charges
3% against the withdrawn amount, in Rs.200 (check your union bank credit card limit before making a withdrawal)
Union bank credit card finance charge
The union bank credit card interest rate can go up to 2.95% monthly or 41.75% annually (applicable if you don’t pay union bank credit card in time)
United bank international credit card transaction charge
3% against the transaction amount
UBI add-on credit card fee
Rs.999 + GST (annually)
How to contact the union bank credit card customer care department?
- Call the ubi credit card customer care number: 1800-22-2244
- Write to the ubi credit card customer care mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Pros and cons of the UBI visa signature credit card:
This credit card can be a good option for you if you are looking for an emergency backup credit card. Although the annual fee is quite high, the offers on signature ubi credit card are not particularly attractive, except for lounge access.
Therefore, if you really want a secondary credit card to have, then make sure to visit our best second credit card page. You can also compare the alternative card options given below.
- Axis Bank Miles and More Credit Card (Best for dining and lounge benefits)
- HSBC Advanced Visa Platinum Credit Card (Best for reward and dining benefits)
- Indusind Bank Iconia credit card (Best for lounge and movie benefits)
- Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card (Best for travel and dining benefits)