This is the best card available in India for the travellers. It comes with a lot of amazing features like – huge welcome gift, opportunities to earn reward points, discounts on travel booking and also on bookings of domestic hotels, balence transfar on EMI, milestone reward, Spend based reversal, lounge access, fuel surchrge waiver, on the go cash, add on card, flexi pay , drop box locator and also it is now accepted woldwide. There are more than 24 million stores across the globe and over 10000 ATMs across the world. That means you can transact anywhere. in fact it makes your travel trouble free.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Nationality – Indian
- Age should be 21 or more
- Salaried : 20000 per month
Documents required :
- Identity proof (voter Id/driving licence/ passport / copy of aadhar card etc)
- Pan card
- Income proof
(phone number and email id must be mentioned in the submitted documents)
Fees : Annual fees – Rs- 499 + tax (one time)
Renewal fees – Rs – 499 + tax (per annum) (will be removed if 1,00,000 is spend within a year)
Card replacement – Rs 100
- Credit limits: you can increase your credit limit.
- Cashback: state bank of india often comes with some cashback offers. you can also get bonus spend rewards at every year.
Rs.- 500 discount voucher for every 30000 rupees transactions
Voucher validity – 6 months
- Reward points : now the cardholders can earn reward points from their transactions.
- Rs 100 transaction on departmental stores , grocery , dining , movies , entertainments and also on international spends earns you 6 points.
- Other transactions brings you 1 reward points
- 4 points = 1 rupees
- Lounge access: It is the best card for accessing lounges across india. Now you can get 2 access at domestic airport lounges every quarter
- Hotel booking : now get 20% off in every domestic hotel booking with a minimum transaction of 3000 rupees. Also Rs – 1000 on domestic flight (transaction > 5000) and 4000 on international (transaction > 40000)
- Dining : it gives you 6 reward points on each 100 rupees transaction at a wide numbers of the restaurants.
- Golf : now you have the liberty to enjoy golf games in most of the Indian golf courses.
- Fuel surcharge waiver : now it gives you a waiver of up to Rs.-100 ,on fuel surcharge in a month.
- Exchange Rate: 3.5% of the amount transacted.
- Insurance : It comes with a facility of covering air accident of 50 lakhs. The facility is for the primary card holders only when a flight ticket is booked via Yatra.com through the Card.
- Card loss liability: in the cases of loss and theft state bank of india gives you a coverege upto Rs – 20 lakhs. in case of emergency you can change/replace your card anywhere in the world
- Charges :
Cash withdrawal charge : Rs – 199
Over limit charge : 2.5% against the amount, min 500
- Customer care number:
- Email id :
- 100 x gain ratings:
- Final verdict:
This is one of the best credit cards for people who travel a lot. Then If traveling is a part of your life and you have the eligibility, you must go for it. It has some of the best features, – you can easily extend your shopping budget through Flexipay, you can find your nearest drop box with just one SMS and you can avail of money against your cash limit just when you need it. In fact, it can take away all your cash related stress and make your life a lot easier.