There are so many credit cards for the customers of YES BANK for their daily uses. Yes FIRST Preferred credit card is one of them. This card is specially designed for those customers who are fond of travelling, dining etc. This card has also so many benefits such as welcome benefits, rewards benefits, priority pass membership, movies offers, golf benefits, insurance coverage, fuel surcharge waiver, lifestyle benefits, contactless card benefits etc. Lets discuss about the card-
- Age: The applicant should be 18 years old and he/she should not be old more than 60 years.
- Citizenship: Applicant should be an Indian or non resident Indian.
- Occupation: Applicant should be salaried or self employed.
Applicant should have a good credit score.
Applicant should have a good source of income. Net income should be Rs.2 lakh per month. If you are a self employed customer then the Income tax return should be Rs.24 lakh or more.
If you have a fixed deposit of minimum Rs.3lakh in YES Bank you can apply for this card.
- Identity proofs: Voter card and Aadhaar card, Driving license, passport, Ration card.
- Address proof: Ration card, aadhaar card, electricity bill, telephone bill.
- Income proofs:
For salaried applicants: Last 3 month’s bank statement, salary slip of last 3 months or any document of income.
For self employed applicants: Recent Income Tax Returns, Balance sheets.
- PAN card
Joining Fees: Rs. 2499 + GST
Renewal Fee: Rs. 2499+ GST
Privileges on YES FIRST Preferred Credit Card:
- Welcome benefits: There are some welcome reward for you if you choose this card. After paying the joining fees you will get a SMS of welcome gift vouchers on your mobile number which is registered in the Bank. You will be able to choose your welcome gift by replying the SMS or by calling the customer care number.
- After receiving the card when you make your first transaction in between 3 months you’ll get 10000 reward points.
- You’ll get 7500 reward points for renew your card.
- And if you spend Rs.7.5 lakhs or more in a year you’ll get 20000 Bonus reward points.
- Reward Points: You can earn reward points by spending.
- If you spend Rs.100 for travel, Domestic airlines and dining you’ll get 8 reward points.
- If you spend Rs.100 for all other spendings except fuel you will get 4 reward points.
- If you register on YES PayNow you’ll get 1000 reward points.
These reward points are redeemable and you can redeemed these through flight booking, movie tickets bookings, hotel bookings, or through cash credit or InterMiles or club Vistara. ( 8 reward points is equals to 1 InterMiles or Club vistara point)
- The NRI cardholders can redeem these reward points through bookings of flights, movies, hotels only.
- You have to call in this helpline number +91 40 6653 4510 to redeem reward points.
- Travel offer: There are some travel offers for you with this card.
- You will get 4 complimentary lounge access per year with the help of the priority pass membership of this card. This offer is only valid for the primary cardholders.
- You’ll be charged 27USD for guests visit.
- You will get up to 3 domestic lounge access to more than 25 lounges in India.
- Golf Offers: If you are a golf lover then you will love to use the card. There are some complimentary golf games and golf lessons available in this card. You will get 4 complimentary golf games per year and 1 complimentary golf lessons per month. You can use the benefits in the leading golf clubs of India. You have to call on 1800 102 6263 for bookings.
- Movies offer: You will get some movies offer. If you book a ticket first time from bookmyshow.com you will get 25% discount on it.
- Insurance Policy:
- You will get a insurance coverage of Rs.1 crore for air accident death.
- There is a insurance policy of medical purposes of Rs.25 lakh for emergency hospitalization outside India.
- You will get a cover of Credit Shield for accidental death.
- Concierge Services: You will get concierge services with this card which is available in 24×7. With this facility you can avail pre-trip assistance, flight booking, hotel reservation, sports and entertainment booking , ordering flowers and gifts for your special one.
- Assistance: If any problems comes to in emergency services, this credit card will help you in your emergency time. Just call at auto assist care. You can avail this offer in this cases-
- Roadside repair
- Emergency fuel service
- Tire services
- Losing of keys
- Battery service
- Emergency towing assistance
- Accident Management and medical assistance. Etc.
- Fuel surcharge waiver: You will get freedom from 1% fuel surcharge if you spend at any petrol pump in India. The savings will depend on your spending. To avail this offer you have to transact between Rs.400 to Rs.5000.
- Contactless Card Features: You can transact without contact with the help of NFC Technology. You can use the Card for your daily purchases. For transaction, go to any secure reader and wave your card smoothly.
It is fast and convenient that it is very unnecessary to give your card to anybody for everyday small purchases.
It is very secure. If you transact without contact , the card will always attached in your hand.
- Password protection for Online Transactions: This card is very secure for online transactions.
- Security for IVR Transaction: For IVR transactions you need a OTP. You have to send a SMS from your mobile number which is registered in the Bank. Type YESIVR and send it to 9212738927.
- Other services: It has also Instant EMI, EMI on call, Quick Loan, YES PayNow, Card Protection Plan etc.
- Online services: You can pay your bill of the card through Net Banking, ATM Fund Transfer, Standing Instruction, NEFT, IMPS, RTGS, Cheque payment, Cash payment at YES Bank branch, YES mobile App, YES Pay app, YES ROBOT etc.
- Finance charges 1.99% for old customers and 2.75% for new customers.
- Cash advance charges 2.5% of advance amount.
- Late payment charges:
- Rs.0 for up to Rs.100
- Rs.100 for Rs.101 to Rs.500
- Rs.400 for Rs.501 to Rs.5000
- Rs.500 for Rs.5001 to Rs.20000
- Rs.700 for Rs.20000 and more.
- Overlimit charges 2.5% of overlimit amount ( minimum Rs.500).
- Rs.350 for returning cheque.
- Rs.100 for requesting duplicate statement.
- Rs.100 for replacement of the card.
- Foreign currency mark-up 1.75%
- Customer Care: For more details you can contact in this 24×7 helpline number 1800 103 6000.
- Rating: 4 stars.
- Final Opinion: If you are searching for a credit card for travel purposes and dining and lifestyle you can use it. It has all the world-class facilities and privileges which will help you to save money.