Out of all the credit cards offered by Yes Bank, Yes Private Prime is a special credit card. It is the most premium credit card offered by Yes Bank for their Elite class customers. This card is designed with some premium benefits like Lounge access, Benefits on travel and holidays, golf access, entertainment benefits, concierge service, and lots more. Further details of the card are given below.
** It is an Invitation only credit card, only the customer who got the invitation for this card from Yes Bank can get this card.**
- Resident Type: Indian.
For salaried person:
Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
Income: It is an invite-only credit card, only the customer who got the invitation for the card, can apply.
- For self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- Income: It is an invite-only credit card, only the customer who got the invitation for the card, can apply.
- Very Good CIBIL score. (Above 750)
- Good relation with the bank.
- Zero due payment.
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
Proof of income statement:
Salaried Person (any 1)
Latest salary slip. (3 months)
- Self-employed person
- Latest income tax return.
- Proof of business.
- Recent audited financial report.
- Joining Fee: ₹20,000 + GST
- Annual Fee: ₹10,000 + GST (Can be waived off if ₹20,00,000 is spent within a year)
- Welcome benefit:
With the activation of the card, you will get 10,000 reward points as a welcome gift. to avail of the benefit, you have to make a transaction within the first 90 days of the card activation. You can call 1800 121 444 to claim your benefit.
- Reward benefit:
With this card you will get 2 reward points for each ₹100 domestic spendings, also you can get 3 reward points for the same on domestic spends.
- Lounge access:
With this card you will unlimited free access to most of the domestic and airport lounges, this offer is applicable for the primary, add-on members, also for the guests.
- Hotel benefits:
You will get a gift voucher of ₹9,000 from Oberoi Hotels both as a welcome gift and annual benefit. You will also get some special benefits from top hotels like Mandarin Oriental, The Langham, Grand Hyatt, etc.
You will also get up to USD 75 savings per head on cruise booking and up to USD 100 savings per head on exclusive vacation packages.
- Golf privilege:
This card offers 12 free golf rounds and lessons in a year you will get a maximum of 3 free rounds and 3 free lessons per quarter. You will also get 1 free guest access per quarter.
You will also get some exclusive privileges from top international golf clubs like TPC, Krung Kavee Golf Course, Balios Country Club, etc.
- Entertainment benefit:
With this card you will get 1 movie ticket completely free with the purchase of another, you can get up to 4 movie tickets per month. This benefit applies to the tickets booked through BookMyShow.
Also, you can get up to a 50% discount on some special event tickets. You can get up to ₹1,000 per month.
- Concierge Service:
With this card you will get a world-class concierge service, you can get any help from then whenever you need it.
- Fuel surcharge waiver:
With this card, you will get exclusive waivers on fuel surcharges at all fuel stations in India. The transaction amount should be between ₹400 to ₹5,000.
- Insurance coverage:
This card offers up to ₹1 crore of air accidental coverage and coverage of ₹1 crore against overseas medical emergencies.
- Global Acceptance:
This card is accepted almost at any corner of the world, even this card is beneficial for international uses, you can earn extra reward points for international transactions also you will be charged a lower foreign currency conversion rate of 1.75%.
This card comes with a built-in EMV chip, this chip is specially designed to add an extra layer of protection to your transactions.
- Cash Withdrawal Charge: None.
- Finance Charge: 1.20% monthly (for the YES Bank account holders) & 1.99% for others
- Foreign currency transaction: 1.75%
Call: 1800 121 4444 // 1800 103 0210
Mail: [email protected]
Dispute Resolution Process:
If you notice some un-authorized charges in your account and if your card is lost or stolen, you should act first, you can follow the steps given below.
- First of all, call customer service and tell them your problem. And if your card is lost or stolen, ask them to block your card immediately. You can also lodge your complaint at www.yes bank.in or you can mail at [email protected]
- If you don’t get any reply or if you are not satisfied with the result, you can take your complaint to the Grievance Redressal officer, you can mail at [email protected]
- If you are not satisfied with the result of level 2 you can contact the principal nodal officer. You can mail him/her at [email protected]
If your problem is still not solved at level 3, you can then take your complaint to the Banking Ombudsman. But before going to the Banking Ombudsman, you should always try to solve your problems with the bank.
100xGain Ratings: 8.5/10
Yes Private Prime Credit Card is one of the most premium credit cards from Yes Bank, it is a multipurpose credit card and it offers benefits on several categories, but this card is particularly beneficial for travel and lifestyle, it offers unlimited free accesses at domestic and international lounges, exclusive deals on travel and hotel booking, exclusive entertainment benefit, low foreign currency conversion charge, and lots more.
Being an invite-only credit card, this card is not available for all, but if you got the invitation of the card, you must go for this card.