YES Bank offers various types of credit cards for their customers for their daily uses. YES Prosperity Rewards Credit Card is one of them. This card is specially designed for those peoples who like to shop. There are so many benefits of this card such as welcome gift, reward points, foreign currency mark-up, fuel surcharge waiver, concierge services, auto assistance, insurance policy, contactless card features etc.
- Age: The applicant should be 21 years old and he/she should not be old more than 60 years.
- Citizenship: Applicant should be an Indian or non resident Indian.
- Occupation: Applicant should be salaried or self employed.
Applicant should have a good credit score.
Applicant should have a good source of income. Net income should be Rs.25000 per month. If you are a self employed customer then the Income tax return should be Rs.5 lakh or more.
- Identity proofs: Voter card and Aadhaar card, Driving license, passport, Ration card.
- Address proof: Ration card, aadhaar card, electricity bill, telephone bill.
- Income proofs:
For salaried applicants: Last 3 month’s bank statement, salary slip of last 3 months or any document of income.
For self employed applicants: Recent Income Tax Returns, Balance sheets.
- PAN card
Fees: Rs.299 + Taxes for joining fees
Rs.299 + Taxes for renewal fees.
No add-on card fee. ( for up to 3 cards).
Privileges on YES Prosperity Rewards Credit Card:
- Welcome benefits: There are some welcome reward for you if you choose this card. After paying the joining fees you will get a SMS of welcome gift vouchers on your mobile number which is registered in the Bank. You will be able to choose your welcome gift by replying the SMS or by calling the customer care number.
- If you spend Rs.2500 or more within 30 days of receiving the card you will get 1000 reward points as welcome gift.
- If you spend Rs.1.8 lakhs or more in a year you’ll get 10000 Bonus reward points.
- Reward Points: You can earn reward points by spending.
- If you spend Rs.100 at grocery stores, supermarkets you’ll get 2 reward points.
- If you spend Rs.100 for all other categories you will get 1 reward points.
- If you register on YES PayNow you’ll get 500 reward points.
These reward points are redeemable and you can redeemed these through flight booking, movie tickets bookings, hotel bookings, or through cash credit or InterMiles or club Vistara. ( 8 reward points is equals to 1 InterMiles or 1 Club vistara point)
You can also redeem these reward points through purchasing exclusive catalogues of products.
- Insurance Policy:
- You will get a cover of Credit Shield for accidental death.
- Fuel surcharge waiver: You will get freedom from 1% fuel surcharge if you spend at any petrol pump in India. The savings will depend on your spending. To avail this offer you have to transact between Rs.400 to Rs.5000.
- Lifestyle Benefits: You will get some awesome offers on travel, dining, wellness, shopping and many more.
- Concierge Services: You will get concierge services with this card which is available in 24×7. With this facility you can avail pre-trip assistance, flight booking, hotel reservation, sports and entertainment booking , ordering flowers and gifts for your special one.
- Assistance: If any problems comes to in emergency services, this credit card will help you in your emergency time. Just call at auto assist care. You can avail this offer in this cases-
- Roadside repair
- Emergency fuel service
- Tire services
- Losing of keys
- Battery service
- Emergency towing assistance
- Accident Management and medical assistance. Etc.
- Contactless Card Features: You can transact without contact with the help of NFC Technology. You can use the Card for your daily purchases. For transaction, go to any secure reader and wave your card smoothly.
It is fast and convenient that it is very unnecessary to give your card to anybody for everyday small purchases.
It is very secure. If you transact without contact , the card will always attached in your hand.
- Password protection for Online Transactions: This card is very secure for online transactions.
- Security for IVR Transaction: For IVR transactions you need a OTP. You have to send a SMS from your mobile number which is registered in the Bank. Type YESIVR<space>last four digits of the card number and send it to 9212738927.
- Other services: It has also Instant EMI, EMI on call, Quick Loan, YES PayNow, Card Protection Plan etc.
- Instant EMI: There is a key feature available in this card called Instant EMI for your emergency needs.
There is no need of documentation, processing fees.
You can repay in between 3 months to 24 months.
Interest rate 12% per year to 15% per year.
- Card Protection Plan: You can protect your card from losing of card, theft, fraud, and emergency by its CPP Membership. You have to call in CPP’s 24×7 helpline number to report if any fraud or loss occurred.
- Online services: You can pay your bill of the card through Net Banking, ATM Fund Transfer, Standing Instruction, NEFT, IMPS, RTGS, Cheque payment, Cash payment at YES Bank branch, YES mobile App, YES Pay app, YES ROBOT etc.
- Interest rate 3.5% per month.
- Cash advance charges 2.5% of advance amount ( minimum Rs.300)
- Late payment charges:
- Rs.0 for up to Rs.100
- Rs.100 for Rs.101 to Rs.500
- Rs.400 for Rs.501 to Rs.5000
- Rs.500 for Rs.5001 to Rs.20000
- Rs.700 for Rs.20000 and more.
- Overlimit charges 2.5% of overlimit amount ( minimum Rs.500).
- Foreign currency mark-up 3.40%
- Customer Care: For more details you can contact in this 24×7 helpline number 1800 103 1212.
- Rating: 4 stars.
- Final Opinion: If you are searching for a credit card for purchasing at grocery stores and supermarkets of low charges you can use this card. You can also save money by using its reward points. It has all the world-class facilities which made the card more useful.